Bragg Sues Jim Jordan to stop House subpoena (Poll)

Will Pomerantz testify before Jim Jordan's committee?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
WTF is Bragg afraid of? Pomerantz wrote a book about everything already.

Pomerantz is scheduled to testify on Monday. Will that happen?

Can Bragg play in Federal Court? We'll soon see. I think Jim Jordan trumps Alvin Bragg.

"The 50-page suit asks the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of New York to block Jordan and the committee from enforcing a subpoena sent to Mark Pomerantz, a former Manhattan prosecutor who led the investigation into Trump for about a year before resigning in February 2022 and writing a memoir about the case."

Ruh-roh... that affirmative action ape told his handlers he'd get Pres Trump fingerprinted..... he didn't sign on for actual litigation. Somebody throw that fatfuck a lifeline.

bragg simian face of election int.jpg

Democrats want so badly to keep their deeds hidden they not only refuse to comply with subpoenas they sue Oversight Committees and Congress to keep from being transparent.

As I always say, cockroaches hate the light, almost as much as Democrats.

Bragg is in desperation mode...sadly his career as a lawyer is likely over after this assault on our Republic.

Democrats want so badly to keep their deeds hidden they not only refuse to comply with subpoenas they sue Oversight Committees and Congress to keep from being transparent.

As I always say, cockroaches hate the light, almost as much as Democrats.
Their deeds, crimes and corruption. Election rigging. Presidential debate rigging. News media rigging. It's quite a long list.

Lets be honest, Dems cannot run on their policies or record. This has driven their desire for secrecy and silencing of opposing positions, thinking, speech through the roof.

Forum List

Back