BREAKING: A woman just fainted in the stands at the Trump rally, and Trump walked out from behind the protective glass to make sure she was ok

Was it to grab her pussy? :auiqs.jpg:
She had fainted after all.
I guess you think that is funny. A woman faints in the heat and you think that's funny. Democrats have really lost their sense of right and wrong. You do remember Trump was shot a few weeks ago. Yet, he gets out from behind the protection to help another human being. What's wrong with you Democrats?

I don't see them even taking questions from the fucking press. Why is cumalot hiding? Why won't she do a press conference?
I think she's on a roll and she wants to run with it as long as possible.

Do you think that she can get away with it?

Last night's successful convention was over the top, and she might be able to keep it rolling for herself, all the way to November?

I think she's on a roll and she wants to run with it as long as possible.

Do you think that she can get away with it?

Last night's successful convention was over the top, and she might be able to keep it rolling for herself, all the way to November?

She refused to do a press conference LONG before the DNC. So what is she hiding? Perhaps she knows if she doesn't have a teleprompter in front of her she sounds like a kackling idiot?

I guess you think that is funny. A woman faints in the heat and you think that's funny. Democrats have really lost their sense of right and wrong. You do remember Trump was shot a few weeks ago. Yet, he gets out from behind the protection to help another human being. What's wrong with you Democrats?
KumShow WHORE is hiding til November and Democrats are cool with that! Everything about her is FAKE! :laughing0301:

It's already happened twice for Trump but he doesn't want to stage a third.

Forum List

Back