BREAKING: Federal Prosecutors in Final Stages of Deciding on Whether to Indict Andrew McCabe

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Lol I can hear it now from McCabe: “..You can’t indict me! Don’t you know who I am? I’m now a commentator on CNN...I work with Fredo...You can’t indict me...I’ll throw you down the freekin’ stairs...”

NY Times confirms a grand jury has been seated in DC and is now reviewing evidence on CNN contributor and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
Twitter

Prosecutors Near Decision on Whether to Indict Andrew McCabe

BREAKING: Federal Prosecutors in Final Stages of Deciding on Whether to Indict Andrew McCabe

Lol I can hear it now from McCabe: “..You can’t indict me! Don’t you know who I am? I’m now a commentator on CNN...I work with Fredo...You can’t indict me...I’ll throw you down the freekin’ stairs...”

NY Times confirms a grand jury has been seated in DC and is now reviewing evidence on CNN contributor and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
Twitter

You willing to bet on the decision?

Twitter

Since you have no money or pride, what could you possibly stake?

Twitter

Since you have no money or pride, what could you possibly stake?

:21::21::21::21:

you try so very hard and fail so badly every time.

:itsok:

Twitter

Wow MSNBC might hire him now too

Twitter

I hear McCabe, Strozk and Paige are going to start selling insurance policies,

Forum List

Back