BREAKING: House votes YES on measure to secure US-Mexico border, bill passes with Mandatory e-Verify requirement

The Dems seem to oppose border security but support E-verify. What is to be done with the illegals already here?

I've not seen the Dems' support e-verify. Where have you seen this?

Of course we did but then again, you do the right thing BEFORE there is a crises.
nope we had nothing like the disaster under xiden

well i don’t disagree we should always plan on traitors like xiden and the demafasict taking office…some just didn’t expect that the american people would elect people that would sell our border to the cartels

live and learn. Pass the law, vote them out

Here we go. Agriculture exempted just like Florida did. Digging deeper I bet there are more exclusions.

The problem: E-Verify is a program that companies use to check the immigration status of their employees, and members worried language that made the program mandatory for all employers would have serious ramifications for the agriculture sector that relies on immigrant labor.

Two people familiar told POLITICO that Republicans will add language to the bill that requires the Department of Homeland Security to consider E-Verify’s impact on the agricultural workforce. The change is expected to be made during Tuesday’s Rules Committee vote — the bill’s final stop before it comes to the floor.

House GOP leaders have struck a deal with key holdouts over E-Verify concerns in the party's border and immigration bill.

This then becomes an open invitation for illegals to come here to seek jobs as the law specifically states there will be no checks on their status.
Weak ass sauce from the GOP just like during Obama.

how is securing the border and deporting illegals being the right thing to do be fake news???

its an opinion thats backed up by reality,,

We have discussed this endlessly. The Constitution gives the people their day in court and you can't close the border. But again, we have covered this over and over.

how is securing the border and deporting illegals being the right thing to do be fake news???

its an opinion thats backed up by reality,,

We have discussed this endlessly. The Constitution gives the people their day in court and you can't close the border. But again, we have covered this over and over.
where did I say close the border???

secure is the word I used,,
which means we have a port of entry and thats how you come in,,, that way we know whos here and why they are here,,,

that is a requirement in the constitution,,

which means we have a port of entry and thats how you come in,,, that way we know whos here and why they are here,,,

Show us where it is at in the Constitution I can't find it.

No it isn't. I've discussed this over and over.

Meaningless. The executive branch is not enforcing current immigration laws. Don’t need more immigration laws. Just doing shit to say they did shit. They should be holding constant press conferences exposing inaction by Biden’s admin.

The Dems seem to oppose border security but support E-verify. What is to be done with the illegals already here?

Even if we get Donald Trump or another with his border stance, it will take decades to repair this amount of damage to our country.

I don’t understand why this isn’t treason. Biden is actually ordering our military to enable the invasion - not stop it.

These are lowlifes who will continue to lower the caliber of this country. They are semi-literate, cannot support their families, and lower the property values of homes and the caliber of schools where they settle. And THOSE are the better ones. The others are rapists and drug dealers, and abusers of children.

Biden is intentionally weakening our country. So why isn’t this treason?

Forum List

Back