BREAKING! Trump Lawyers File Motion for Mistrial in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case After She Deletes Emails that Exonerate Trump

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

Trump got grabbed again

This 80-year old fuck mutt claims she never had sex again after the Rape of '94, '95, '96.... she's not sure which year.

I know, I'm shocked too.

That Ballsy-Ford liar is looking almost credible at this point. The party that likes to fuck kids obviously doesn't care about the optics anymore. They're just trying to take some of the load off Dominion this time around. 30 million votes aren't going switch themselves.... hmm?

View attachment 890868
Her claim of "celibacy since " was just too much for me not to roll over laughing my ass off.
It won't take too long for one of the johns to want a piece of the settlement....lol

she's elderly and some elderly start to confuse reality with what they've seen on television..and really let's face it....she's always been out there. I wonder how many times she thinks she's been raped....poor thing...wishful thinking. She needs that attention.
Her face shows tardive dyskenesia symptoms...
A loss of facial muscle control usually associated with Haloperidol.

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.
That is a total fabrication, rube.

Show us the script, then show us Carroll's word-for-word claim.

You can't. You know why? Because Don Jr. is a liar, and you gobbled his cock.

Dipshit.

What's more, Carroll's friends testified she told them about Rapist Don's attack right afterward. The SVU episode did not air until several years later.

You are such a credulous sap.

Did it work?

me thinks not.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
:dev3:

1706370780588.png

KASSAM: The Trump-Carroll Case is Blatantly the Greatest Miscarriage of Justice in Modern American History.

During the latest episode of this trial, Carroll admitted she wasn’t doing very well financially and needed to find a way to sell more books. The testimony appears to be the basis for the very first claim she ever made, in New York magazine’s The Cut, in the summer of 2019.

Far from a compelling claim, the 80-year-old writer initially laid out the story that her supposed rape occurred either in 1994, before altering the day to be “in the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.” She couldn’t remember the specifics.

What she did remember was that she was wearing a “Donna Karan coatdress and high heels but not a coat.” She later refused to produce said coat for DNA testing despite admitting to still owning it, describing it as “unworn and unlaundered since that evening.” It later came to light that the coatdress was not made in 1994 or 1995.

It didn’t matter to Carroll, who has accused multiple men of sexually assaulting or raping her throughout her life, including a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. Carroll also appeared to remember specifics such as the emptiness of the Bergdorf Goodman department store in the early evening – a detail she called “inconceivable” – as well as admitting that it was her who wanted to sexually harrass Trump originally because she wanted a “funny story to tell” about getting the then-infamous New York City developer to put on women’s lingerie.

in a normal world..which we are not in at present, she and her charges would have been laughed at uproariously.

i'm surprised she hasn't claimed that Anderson cooper raped her...with his eyes. LOL The video says tapper, that's cooper. wait. for the end. CRINGY

Forum List

Back