Breaking: Trump To Launch Blitzkrieg Of General Campaign Attack Ads Against Hillary In Swing States

What about the swing states of Arizona, Texas, Georgia and South Carolina? They are closer than Pennsylvania is right now.

I live in a swing state. I will let you know if I see these ads.

In the mean time, Hillary is being strange in Cleveland again. She seems to be reading from note cards during her speech. That is not typical for her. After her rambling VFW speech and now note cards, it makes me think there might actually be some truth to these health failure stories.

Let me guess...the ads will be "Hillary is a lying liar! She takes money from nefarious sources!! She's unfit to run the country!!!"

But of course all those narratives outwardly and obviously apply to him too; so, few crucial votes will be swayed if any. And even though polls show a lot of voters find Hillary dishonest, they're still pulling for her in the majority. It's hard to slam a "dishonest" candidate when the GOP candidate has taken historical revisionism to new artistic heights. I mean, he publicly changes his story every five minutes.

The voters are numb to it. They need to try a different route, and quick. Trump can't win. But there still might be hope for GOP Congressional hopefuls..

Organizations such as Breitbart serve no useful function for America and Americans. They are simply tools of agitprop for the monied corporate class of conservatives. I have never read a single positive act they have done? Their propaganda is critical only. In a free society the useless are allowed the freedom to publish BS, but you'd think Americans would wonder at their actual goals and any accomplishments. And who pays the bills and why. But as they say money talks even stupid money.

Bannon was an excellent move on Trump's part. Makes me feel bad for :terror:Hitlery, a little bit..:eusa_dance:

Breaking: Trump To Launch Blitzkrieg Of General Campaign Attack Ads Against Hillary In Swing States

Blitzkrieg? Damn, that sounds Nazi. Will they be wearing armbands to identify themselves?

Organizations such as Breitbart serve no useful function for America and Americans. They are simply tools of agitprop for the monied corporate class of conservatives. I have never read a single positive act they have done? Their propaganda is critical only. In a free society the useless are allowed the freedom to publish BS, but you'd think Americans would wonder at their actual goals and any accomplishments. And who pays the bills and why. But as they say money talks even stupid money.

Breitbart is the best. CNN is the worst. If you want the truth now, you have to go to England to get it. Our media is state sponsored. None of them tell the truth.
Breitbart is like Radio Free America.

Blitzkrieg? Damn, that sounds Nazi. Will they be wearing armbands to identify themselves?
Hopefully!
You red skins better not show your faces.
When Trump becomes the President you and yours are going to learn what it means to do an honest day's work in return for all the 'free shit' you all get for doing fucking nothing.
I don't include you though. You do make money driving barrels of dead baby parts to your local incinerator.

What does this sound like? You are grasping at straws in an effort to be heard and it isn't working. It makes you look kind of bizarre.
Nazi that for me......

Breitbart is the best. CNN is the worst. If you want the truth now, you have to go to England to get it. Our media is state sponsored. None of them tell the truth.
Breitbart is like Radio Free America.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hopefully!
When Trump becomes the President you and yours are going to learn what it means to do an honest day's work in return for all the 'free shit' you all get for doing fucking nothing.
I don't include you though. You do make money driving barrels of dead baby parts to your local incinerator.
Yep. You're a trump puppet alright.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hopefully!
Yep. You're a trump puppet alright.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Guess that makes you a Hitlery puppet. A sheep in an idiots clothing.

And just as Hillary is ending ads in Colorado and Virginia she has spent over 60 million on ads and Trump hasn't spent a dime yet! He is gonna break her bank forcing her to buy even more expensive ads in Virginia and Colorado now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back