BRICS leaders refused to congratulate Putin on his birthday for the second year in a row

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
That’s priceless!!

We all will congratulate the ⚰️death of the most hated 'man' in the world. Nothing less.

in 2024, the Moscow tsar received the fewest congratulations from foreign heads of state since the beginning of the war in Ukraine.

That’s priceless!!

We all will congratulate the ⚰️death of the most hated 'man' in the world. Nothing less.

in 2024, the Moscow tsar received the fewest congratulations from foreign heads of state since the beginning of the war in Ukraine.

I saw that post. And while I think all honorable people everywhere in the world should not condone the Russian/Ukranian war, I do wonder how anybody knows how many birthday wishes Putin got? I don't believe Russian government press releases or media reported it if it was not favorable for Putin.

I hadn't realized October 7 was his birthday though. Also the date Hamas attacked Israel. I wonder if that is pure coincidence?

I hadn't realized October 7 was his birthday though. Also the date Hamas attacked Israel. I wonder if that is pure coincidence?

Hamas’s Oct. 7 birthday gift to 🇷🇺 Putin​

Son of Hamas founder, Mosab Hassan Yousef, blasts the UN for not condemning the October 7 terrorist attacks, empowering Hamas and their terrorist friends, including Moscow empire :"Hamas gave attacks on October 7 as a birthday gift to 🇷🇺 Putin, for those who did not make the connection."Now nobody is talking about Ukraine, using Hamas as the wildcard in the middle east, igniting a religious war."

Forum List

Back