Brighton adopts new MX gender neutral title

I don't pretend I'm neither male nor female and demand a new word to describe my mental defect and force it upon others.

Why do you defend such fucked up actions?

Are you insane? Are you deviant? Are you mutant?

These people are mutants and elected officials are catering to them.

Can a liberal please answer this question: Is it possible to be neither male nor female so that you "need" a new word to describe you becaucse one doesn't already exist?

How much reality are you prepared to deny for your feel good moment of "tolerance"?

this is why the right is known as the stupid party

How is denying reality being "smart"?

If I think I'm a holocaust survivor should I be able to force others to think I am? So what if I'm too young and so what if I wasn't actually in europe at the time? All that matters is what I think I am. right?

What denial of reality will you cater too and what denials of reality will you not cater to?

there are people born this way you fact adverse fool.

You jsut dont want anyone to care about these humans beings because your a sociopath.

your a hate filled sad sack who wants everyone to join your hate so you can stop feeling so loney

people born different are BAD.

you people are such cave men fools we really do need a new label for your "group"

I think that may be it.

Your haterosexual.

You hate everyone who isnt you.

its how you get off

people born different are BAD.

you people are such cave men fools we really do need a new label for your "group"

Stop being a moron for just a second. It is THESE groups demanind the new laberl for themselves. Now you want to force a new label on an existing group so you can get your limp wristed feel good moment?

Stop being a fucking retard.

You are either male or female unless you are a hermaphrodite, then you have legit concern and choices to make.

But hermaphrodites are NOT the people being catered to here.

Jesus christ you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back