Britain's gun control success

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Britain's MP Jo Cox is now dead, after a murderous thug killed her - using a gun. The attacker was mentally ill - and still had managed to somehow acquire a firearm. Well done Britain!

Britain's MP Jo Cox is now dead, after a murderous thug killed her - using a gun. The attacker was mentally ill - and still had managed to somehow acquire a firearm. Well done Britain!
lame, stale, dumb. let me guess. a trump supporter.
Well that completely explains how he got the gun and did what he did in an anti gun society!

*facepalm*

Well that completely explains how he got the gun and did what he did in an anti gun society!

*facepalm*
ha, as if anyone in this cesspool cares for jo cox and why she was murdered.

*facepalm*
Not the point.

Derp

How did the guy get so close to her?
Could it be because violence is so rare in Britain that she felt safe enough to be in public without close protection?

*facepalm*
Not the point.

Derp
ha, what is the point then, besides continuing the scumbaggery regarding US shooting sprees happening every other month, such as dancing on warm bodies?

Could it be because violence is so rare in Britain that she felt safe enough to be in public without close protection?

So close to... shoot her?

That's definitely not it.

Forum List

Back