Brown family lawyer back peddling on incident !

He has seen some exculpatory evidence...and it does not look good for his clients.

Brother Eric who has seen the evidence in investigation has probably gave him heads up on evidence and warned him to walk back.

Like Sharpton said: “I have never in all my years seen something as offensive and insulting as a police chief releasing a tape of a young man trying to smear him before we even have his funeral or his burial,”

Offensive and insulting... :lol:

Like Sharpton said: “I have never in all my years seen something as offensive and insulting as a police chief releasing a tape of a young man trying to smear him before we even have his funeral or his burial,”

Offensive and insulting... :lol:
I find sharpton offensive and insulting.

just saw it in a live interview ....may not be a link yet .....but there will be !

"Incident". The death of a young man, the ruin of an officer's life is now an "incident". The Grand Jury will begin tomorrow, so neither of the investigations will have access to witnesses. Though it will take weeks, or would if the prosecution waited for evidence, it will begin without the full autopsy. Might be a quick proceeding.

"Incident". The death of a young man, the ruin of an officer's life is now an "incident". The Grand Jury will begin tomorrow, so neither of the investigations will have access to witnesses. Though it will take weeks, or would if the prosecution waited for evidence, it will begin without the full autopsy. Might be a quick proceeding.

And if there's no indictment, get ready for WWIII.

Forum List

Back