Something That's Been On My Mind Today About The Shooting

& god is anti trump voter.

mqdefault.jpg

221215205154-02-trump-nft-trading-card.jpg

:blowpop:
So you know better than God?

So thereby expect the hyenas from the Updated - Drudge Report -
to cite valid surveys coming to a polar opposite conclusion.
Ain't even remotely poss-ee-bow.
As if left-handed Moths ate the painting.
You gutter hyenas are no longer laughable.
You are sick to the point of making sure psychiatrist
keep a watchful eye { like never before } on New clients.
dimocraps have always been the scum of the Earth. People are finally starting to notice

You low-life piece of fucking shit....... USSS Agents were screaming the top of their lungs to "GET DOWN!!" and he just got hit in the ear by a bullet traveling at over 2,000 (Two Thousand) Miles Per Hour.

Of course he ducked down. An idiot like you might not but that would just be God's way of taking out the garbage.

I've been there, done that, lived through it. It is not fun. Especially when you're hit. Even if it's minor, you can't be sure. Ask somebody that's been shot. You don't know how bad it is at first. Never do. You're body can't register, it can't keep up with the speed of what's happening.

Go back to your Game Boy and let the adults talk. I'm posting this for their benefit, not yours. You are just another piece of fucking shit dimocrap scumbag with two moving parts -- Your mouth and your asshole. And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream
It's slowly becoming known as to what actually went down.
Which explains to a tee why the Experts at the Obama Deep
State are in a world of shit.Entirely of their own making.

They wouldn't have let him stand up if they thought there was another shooter. They yelled, "clear," and only then did he get up.

Look, I get it -- this is how you see Trump. Even before this insane attack....

newFile.jpg

#becauseitsacult
WOW they knew about this shooter before he took the first shot. Next

I doubt highly any Democrat could honestly sing
one of Americas most cherished and formidable simple songs.
A song that J.D.Vance could easily manage.
- My Old Kentucky Home -.
Because democrats Home is distant and remote like
a Jungle with it's fever.
Do not Doubt me.

You low-life piece of fucking shit....... USSS Agents were screaming the top of their lungs to "GET DOWN!!" and he just got hit in the ear by a bullet traveling at over 2,000 (Two Thousand) Miles Per Hour.

Of course he ducked down. An idiot like you might not but that would just be God's way of taking out the garbage.

I've been there, done that, lived through it. It is not fun. Especially when you're hit. Even if it's minor, you can't be sure. Ask somebody that's been shot. You don't know how bad it is at first. Never do. You're body can't register, it can't keep up with the speed of what's happening.

Go back to your Game Boy and let the adults talk. I'm posting this for their benefit, not yours. You are just another piece of fucking shit dimocrap scumbag with two moving parts -- Your mouth and your asshole. And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream

He cowered. Deal with it.

Trump cowered....

GettyImages-2161923076-e1720914386722.jpg

...until he was told the shooter was dead.
Trump took cover like the Secret Service almost certainly briefed him to do if shots were fired. Taking cover is a prudent action, it's not "cowering". If you were in the same situation, you'd probably break out in tears and cower until removed. I very much doubt that you'd have the courage to stand and show that you weren't seriously injured after being shot.

Trump took cover like the Secret Service almost certainly briefed him to do if shots were fired. Taking cover is a prudent action, it's not "cowering". If you were in the same situation, you'd probably break out in tears and cower until removed. I very much doubt that you'd have the courage to stand and show that you weren't seriously injured after being shot.

Of course it's cowering. :eusa_doh:

#becauseitsacult

Faun would have bravely stood there and ended up getting canoed

If anyone watchess the other videos....trump is yelling "Wait Wait Wait" then the SS relaxes on him and he gives the fist bump. Fuan would stand up like a deer and look upwards for a good neck shot. Trump was smart. Did what he should do. Not many can think that quickly.

Last edited:
They wouldn't have let him stand up if they thought there was another shooter. They yelled, "clear," and only then did he get up.

Look, I get it -- this is how you see Trump. Even before this insane attack....

newFile.jpg

#becauseitsacult

Nope, no lie. The video is my alibi. Trump went down on his own and then the secret service piled on top of him to protect him. He's not the superhero you fantasize about.

You really make Biden look like a genius as probably even Biden would know to duck from speeding bullets... After his handlers tell him to that is but still!!

What is Trump supposed to do!? Allow the shooter to blow his brains out!? The stupidity in this one right here is unbelievable. 🙄

You will never get a sensible comment from Faun

The TDS is really strong

Trump did what anyone would do

Anybody with half a brain that is. Obviously Faun isn't one of those people. 🙄

Forum List

Back