Bubba's Encore: I Did Not Have Sex With That Sex Slave

Keep in mind people, young girls were held captive and repeatedly raped on this island. That has been proven. And Bill Clinton was there. So you do the math. It's not about Republican vs. Democrat. These young girls still haven't received real justice.

It's about evidence. You got any?

Yup, and Ted Kennedy didn't kill that young girl and get away with it either. I hear ya.

You gave up on the Clinton thing huh?

Yeah, pretty much. I realize he's a NWO Globalist Elite bastard who will not be held accountable. I fully expect the Elite-controlled American Government/Corporate Media to quickly sweep this one under the carpet. They have to protect their own. These girls lives mean nothing to them. They're mere slaves to be used & abused. Sadly, it is what it is.

Clinton is a degenerate sexual predator. He always has been. Shame on all those supposed 'Womens' Rights' activist groups who have consistently defended and supported him. He's a pervert who should be doing jail time.

And you are a circus geek with an oddly shaped glass eye that likes to club baby seals. See how easy it is to throw unfounded shit?

The accusations about Clinton are not "unfounded." There's actually quite a large foundation for them.

None of the girls has accused Clinton of having sex with them, much less accusing of being forced to have sex with Clinton.

They have accused many other leading political figures. Clinton's name is not on the list of accused.

So I would strongly suggest you sick little retards stop your mental masturbations.

Yeah, a known degenerate pervert visiting his pedophile friend on his secluded sex slave island? Why would anyone be suspicious? Nothing to see here.

Come on Clinton sycophants, get real. The man is a serial sexual predator. He should be in prison.

I went to school with a guy who ended up smoking crack and went to prison for armed robbery. Does that mean I'm guilty too? Guilt by association doesn't quite cut it. Come up with facts instead of innuendo, and you might have something.

If you had a record on file of drug violations and being a chronic user, your regular association with this person would definitely affect public perception and would have much more significance than your just going to the same school with that person. This would not be anywhere near the scandal that it has become if Bill Clinton was not already on very public record of all sorts of sexual misconduct, accusations, allegations, and documented incidences.

The frustrating thing to a lot of us is that a Republican candidate is required to be squeaky clean and above reproach or he is demonized to ridiculous lengths and is considered unelectable. The same standard does not seem to apply to a popular Democrat however, who will be forgiven for just about anything and anything that can be denied will be denied. Hillary of course was not implicated in any of that, but she continues to use Bill for whatever political hay she can make with him.

It is rather pathetic when we set the bar so low for what we expect from our national leaders.

Squeaky clean? You mean like Gingrich? Obviously, you give accusations and allegations the same credibility as you might facts. Just because the right wing goes all "Hair On Fire" crazy about something doesn't mean there is any thing to it. Your little reference to past history demonstrated the reason for common disbelief of all right wing claims
There goes Gingrich's wife's presidential run in 2016.

LOL. Indeed.

I have to agree with Boedicca that it is interesting to watch the leftwingers who love Clinton defend him so passionately and indignantly. They simply cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that his history puts him at a much higher degree of suspicion than the average citizen would be. But they are frantically dragging Republicans out of the woodwork along with their 'crimes' presumably as proof that Clinton isn't so bad.

As I said, it is unfortunate that any of us set the bar so low for what we expect from our elected leaders.

Just 1 little provable fact tying Clinton to anything bad that might have happened there is too much to ask for?

He was there, numskull.

Keep in mind people, young girls were held captive and repeatedly raped on this island. That has been proven. And Bill Clinton was there. So you do the math. It's not about Republican vs. Democrat. These young girls still haven't received real justice.

Yup, and Ted Kennedy didn't kill that young girl and get away with it either. I hear ya.

Yeah, pretty much. I realize he's a NWO Globalist Elite bastard who will not be held accountable. I fully expect the Elite-controlled American Government/Corporate Media to quickly sweep this one under the carpet. They have to protect their own. These girls lives mean nothing to them. They're mere slaves to be used & abused. Sadly, it is what it is.

Of course it's tragic for young girls to have to suffer through that, but what has that got to do with your dumb ass claim that Clinton did it?

Clinton is a degenerate sexual predator. He always has been. Shame on all those supposed 'Womens' Rights' activist groups who have consistently defended and supported him. He's a pervert who should be doing jail time.

And you are a circus geek with an oddly shaped glass eye that likes to club baby seals. See how easy it is to throw unfounded shit?

The accusations about Clinton are not "unfounded." There's actually quite a large foundation for them.

Ok. Lets hear that foundation. Unproved accusations don't count.

Of course it's tragic for young girls to have to suffer through that, but what has that got to do with your dumb ass claim that Clinton did it?

Your man is a known degenerate sexual predator. He visited his pedophile friend and his sex slave island several times. That's on record. So do the math. But hey, you wanna go on living in blissful ignorance, so be it. I can't change that.

If you had a record on file of drug violations and being a chronic user, your regular association with this person would definitely affect public perception and would have much more significance than your just going to the same school with that person. This would not be anywhere near the scandal that it has become if Bill Clinton was not already on very public record of all sorts of sexual misconduct, accusations, allegations, and documented incidences.

The frustrating thing to a lot of us is that a Republican candidate is required to be squeaky clean and above reproach or he is demonized to ridiculous lengths and is considered unelectable. The same standard does not seem to apply to a popular Democrat however, who will be forgiven for just about anything and anything that can be denied will be denied. Hillary of course was not implicated in any of that, but she continues to use Bill for whatever political hay she can make with him.

It is rather pathetic when we set the bar so low for what we expect from our national leaders.

Squeaky clean? You mean like Gingrich? Obviously, you give accusations and allegations the same credibility as you might facts. Just because the right wing goes all "Hair On Fire" crazy about something doesn't mean there is any thing to it. Your little reference to past history demonstrated the reason for common disbelief of all right wing claims

LOL. Indeed.

I have to agree with Boedicca that it is interesting to watch the leftwingers who love Clinton defend him so passionately and indignantly. They simply cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that his history puts him at a much higher degree of suspicion than the average citizen would be. But they are frantically dragging Republicans out of the woodwork along with their 'crimes' presumably as proof that Clinton isn't so bad.

As I said, it is unfortunate that any of us set the bar so low for what we expect from our elected leaders.

Just 1 little provable fact tying Clinton to anything bad that might have happened there is too much to ask for?

He was there, numskull.

So you are saying that the only thing that ever happened there was a continuous massive sex slave orgy, and everyone who was ever there is guilty? Is that your claim?

Would you really trust leaving your young daughter, sister, or other female family members with Bill Clinton? Think about that for a bit.

Your man is a known degenerate sexual predator. He visited his pedophile friend and his sex slave island several times. That's on record. So do the math. But hey, you wanna go on living in blissful ignorance, so be it. I can't change that.

Tell you what. I'll temporarily concede that Clinton went to the island, just to get past that point. I don't believe it, but I'll let that go for now. We both know this isn't about him in the first place. It's about trying to find something to smear Hillary with. Do you really think this might be a successful tool to harm her in any way?

Would you really trust leaving your young daughter, sister, or other female family members with Bill Clinton? Think about that for a bit.

No problem

I went to school with a guy who ended up smoking crack and went to prison for armed robbery. Does that mean I'm guilty too? Guilt by association doesn't quite cut it. Come up with facts instead of innuendo, and you might have something.

LOL. Indeed.

The provable fact is that he was on speed dial from Epstein's estate and had been for years, that he had made multiple trips to the island, that he had flown numerous times on Epstein's jets suggesting a close relationship, that Epstein's closest aide remained friends with the Clintons after Epstein's arrest and she attended their daughter's wedding. All that was documented by the courts and other reliable sources.

And his history strongly suggests that he would take advantage of sexual encounters with young women given opportunity to do so. Is there proof he did take such advantage on Epstein's island? No there is not at this time. But is there reason to believe he would have taken advantage given opportunity to do so? Absolutely. He broke off contact with Epstein only after Epstein was formally arrested for sex crimes making him a strong political liability.

Yes other powerful figures like Dershowitz and Trump have also been named as friends of Epstein, but their histories do not include multiple sexual improprieties as is the case with Clinton. Therefore there is far less reason to suspect them of sexual misconduct than there is to suspect Clinton who we KNOW has a history of that, both alleged and proven.

And no, it is not too much to ask that however much a person deserves to be hung, that we hang them for a crime they actually commit.

Can you say in all honesty say that if it was a prominent Republican with a history of improper womanizing who had been named as a frequent visitor to Epstein's island, that you would be demanding proof of wrong doing before you accused him? Or that it would not matter to you if a presidential candidate had a close association with such person?

Last edited:

Read the thread, asshole.

LOL. Indeed.

The provable fact is that he was on speed dial from Epstein's estate and had been for years, that he had made multiple trips to the island, that he had flown many many times on Epstein's jets. And his history strongly suggests that he would take advantage of sexual encounters with young women given opportunity to do so. Is there proof he did take such advantage on Epstein's island? No there is not at this time. But is there reason to believe he would have taken advantage given opportunity to do so? Absolutely. He broke off contact with Epstein only after Epstein was formally arrested for sex crimes making him a strong political liability.

Yes other powerful figures like Dershowitz and Trump have also been named as friends of Epstein, but their histories do not include multiple sexual improprieties as is the case with Clinton. Therefore there is far less reason to suspect them of sexual misconduct than there is to suspect Clinton who we KNOW has a history of that, both alleged and proven.

And no, it is not too much to ask that however much a person deserves to be hung, that we hang them for a crime they actually commit.

Can you say in all honesty say that if it was a prominent Republican with a history of improper womanizing who had been named as a frequent visitor to Epstein's island, that you would be demanding proof of wrong doing before you accused him? Or that it would not matter to you if a presidential candidate had a close association with such person?

Yes. I can say that. I might have a suspicion, but that is far from the crazy accusations made here. Bottom line, it isn't about him anyway. It's about the right desperately searching for anything they can think of to smear Hillary. Do you honestly think this will work? Of course the hard core teabaggers will tie it to her, they always do, but do you see that happening to anyone who is sane?

I don't know about BC being a pedophile. This could pan out to be like the Obama birth certificate conspiracy in that it could be used to brand the far right as a bunch of looney conspiracy theorists. That being said, perhaps I am a looney conspiracy theorist anyway in that I suspect that the MSM is giving BC the JFK treatment when it comes to his post presidency philandering. If W were to be known to be cheating on his wife, the MSN would be all over it, but BC cheating on Hillary, not so much.

It's not even the cheating that's the real story. I think everyone accepts that Bill isn't into Hillary and likes variety.

It's the fact that he frequently visited a friend known to have parties and used young girls as sex slaves. No way in hell that anyone spending time there wasn't aware of what was going on. I don't think Bill would be able to resist participating no matter how wrong he knew it was.

LOL. Indeed.

The provable fact is that he was on speed dial from Epstein's estate and had been for years, that he had made multiple trips to the island, that he had flown many many times on Epstein's jets. And his history strongly suggests that he would take advantage of sexual encounters with young women given opportunity to do so. Is there proof he did take such advantage on Epstein's island? No there is not at this time. But is there reason to believe he would have taken advantage given opportunity to do so? Absolutely. He broke off contact with Epstein only after Epstein was formally arrested for sex crimes making him a strong political liability.

Yes. I can say that. I might have a suspicion, but that is far from the crazy accusations made here. Bottom line, it isn't about him anyway. It's about the right desperately searching for anything they can think of to smear Hillary. Do you honestly think this will work? Of course the hard core teabaggers will tie it to her, they always do, but do you see that happening to anyone who is sane?
Are you really so naive as to think Lizzy or Big Joe might not mention it in the Dem debates? Do you really think if Hillary is constantly denying rumors (true or not) it won't play into the game?

I'm thinking the Clintons will have to come up with some kind of response to this, and quick. My guess is that it will be flat out denial.

LOL. Indeed.

As long as Hillary uses Bill for his fund raising ability and for other political clout, and as long as they are married which will give Bill access to the White House and the most innermost workings of government again, Bill's conduct is a issue. Or it certainly should be.

And before you try to make it an issue of "teabaggers', can you honestly say that if a Republican candidate's wife or husband was involved in sex crimes whether documented or alleged or really suspicious, that it would not matter to you? That you would not make an issue of it? That you would be looking for a way to dismiss suspicions against that spouse? That you would be trying to make it look like it did not matter to that candidate's qualifications and credibility to be POTUS?

On what planet?

As much as Republicans are running a victory lap after the 2014 election, their rise to the top will be short lived

1. In 2016, Republicans have to defend 24 Senate Seats while Dems defend just 10. Senate will go back to the Dems in 2016

2. The Electoral College leans heavily blue with Dems having nearly the 270 votes they need before the election even starts. Republicans need to win 70% of the Electoral Vote in Battleground States just to reach 270....not too likely

3. If the Republicans run anyone but Jeb Bush against Hillary, Hillary will take 370+ electoral votes and Republicans staying home will lead to a 60 Seat Democratic Senate and possible House
I remember you didn't think you'd lose so bad last November either, yet you did, didn't you?

I'm not too worried. The majority of Americans are fed up with you progs and the likes of bath house Barry and dingy Harry ramming your marxist, commie agenda down the throats against the majority of Americans who are against it.

It's amazing how in DEFEAT, you progtards think you actually WON something, or you're somehow on GOOD FOOTING. Well, dream all you want, but the movement is AGAINST you, whether you're able to DEAL with that or not.

I was also correct about the Electoral College distribution in 2008 and 2012

Republicans BARELY reached 270 EV when Bush ran in 2000 and 2004. The electoral college has turned more blue since that time. Jeb Bush could make it interesting by competing in Florida and Ohio. Any other Republican candidate would get swamped and take his party down with him

2016 is a long ways off, dude. I know that you want the country run totally by liberal socialist democrats, but I seriously doubt that you will get your wish---------------ever.

The Demographics in swing states HAVE changed...they have become more blue

Republicans playing to the right will not help those demographics

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

None of the girls has accused Clinton of having sex with them, much less accusing of being forced to have sex with Clinton.

They have accused many other leading political figures. Clinton's name is not on the list of accused.

So I would strongly suggest you sick little retards stop your mental masturbations.

No...let them play their Bill Clinton card

It is all they got

As much as Republicans are running a victory lap after the 2014 election, their rise to the top will be short lived

1. In 2016, Republicans have to defend 24 Senate Seats while Dems defend just 10. Senate will go back to the Dems in 2016

2. The Electoral College leans heavily blue with Dems having nearly the 270 votes they need before the election even starts. Republicans need to win 70% of the Electoral Vote in Battleground States just to reach 270....not too likely

3. If the Republicans run anyone but Jeb Bush against Hillary, Hillary will take 370+ electoral votes and Republicans staying home will lead to a 60 Seat Democratic Senate and possible House
I remember you didn't think you'd lose so bad last November either, yet you did, didn't you?

I'm not too worried. The majority of Americans are fed up with you progs and the likes of bath house Barry and dingy Harry ramming your marxist, commie agenda down the throats against the majority of Americans who are against it.

It's amazing how in DEFEAT, you progtards think you actually WON something, or you're somehow on GOOD FOOTING. Well, dream all you want, but the movement is AGAINST you, whether you're able to DEAL with that or not.

I was also correct about the Electoral College distribution in 2008 and 2012

Republicans BARELY reached 270 EV when Bush ran in 2000 and 2004. The electoral college has turned more blue since that time. Jeb Bush could make it interesting by competing in Florida and Ohio. Any other Republican candidate would get swamped and take his party down with him

2016 is a long ways off, dude. I know that you want the country run totally by liberal socialist democrats, but I seriously doubt that you will get your wish---------------ever.

The Demographics in swing states HAVE changed...they have become more blue

Republicans playing to the right will not help those demographics

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

Thats the best you got?

smilies?

How Republican of you

Forum List

Back