Budapest Pride fights back against nazi opression from orban

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a nightmare this place is. Good luck tp the organisers of this march. I hope the sun shines on you and you have a great turnout. Dont submit to hate.
So a bunch of fudge packing Europeans go out of their way to show themselves, in an area that is being overrun by Muslims. Queers definately have a death wish about them..

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

What a nightmare this place is. Good luck tp the organisers of this march. I hope the sun shines on you and you have a great turnout. Dont submit to hate.
I think we have all heard enough about the poor put upon gays to last us a lifetime. No one cares anymore. I do not care who or what they fuck. Shut the fuck up and live your life the way you choose to. Do not burden others with the problems you manufacture.

I think we have all heard enough about the poor put upon gays to last us a lifetime. No one cares anymore. I do not care who or what they fuck. Shut the fuck up and live your life the way you choose to. Do not burden others with the problems you manufacture.
The issue is that they cannot live their life the way they choose. Orban is taking his country back to the dark ages.

Forum List

Back