🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Budget Deal: Congrats to Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Schumer

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Congrats to Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Schumer on a job well done!

Democrats got the budget they wanted, they got all of it, while Trump got the bobby prize. For a brief moment I had a vision of trump channeling Reagan and taking his budget priorities to the People and having the People call their Congressman, but this was not to be. Trump has been absorbed by the Deep State. It's very likely that gave him the choice the drug cartels offer to Mexican law enforcement: silver or lead; you prosper with us or you die.

Realistically, all we'll get is at least one more SCOTUS pick -- maybe. No Wall, No Tax Cuts, No alternative to ObamaCare and Republicans will get swamped in the midterm worse than Obama's losses and that's even with Uncle Vlad's help.

It was a great run and fun while it lasted

Are you surprised the Stupid Party is being the Stupid Party?

Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss.

And now the Deep State is gearing up an Asian War.

The only hope Trump has is to go directly to the people and ask them to Primary the Republicans who won't go along for the ride.

Of course if they go too right, then the Dems can get some liberal in moderate clothing to run against them.

Lets just hope he gets another SC appointment or two in the next two years.

Having a mentally ill whining spoiled brat does not seem to be working out very well.

18wx54.jpg

Congrats to Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Schumer on a job well done!

Democrats got the budget they wanted, they got all of it, while Trump got the bobby prize. For a brief moment I had a vision of trump channeling Reagan and taking his budget priorities to the People and having the People call their Congressman, but this was not to be. Trump has been absorbed by the Deep State. It's very likely that gave him the choice the drug cartels offer to Mexican law enforcement: silver or lead; you prosper with us or you die.

Realistically, all we'll get is at least one more SCOTUS pick -- maybe. No Wall, No Tax Cuts, No alternative to ObamaCare and Republicans will get swamped in the midterm worse than Obama's losses and that's even with Uncle Vlad's help.

It was a great run and fun while it lasted
This biggest issue is Paul Ryan.

Had they done their homework on Health Care, and not tried to rush it through, we could have faced off with The Dems and let them shut the GOV down. Instead, we had to do this and bite the bullet on it, to put the CR behind us and focus on other legislative initiatives.

He is still making good on his promises. The Left will damn him whether he works with them or not. So at least with this, the agenda continues to move forward, and the Dems can be distracted by a temporary budget agreement that promises them nothing but a 5-6 months stay of execution before a full budget is sent to Congress.

All of this consternation in the first 4 months? Some folks just are not ever going to be happy.

Illegal border crossings are down, renegotiation of NAFTA is on the horizon, The Obamafacation of America was stopped and is being reversed, Hillary was stopped once and for all, Repeal or replace Obamacare's days are numbered. Finally someone is saying to the worlds dictators that we are not going to turn a blind eye to their actions.
Look! it's not a perfect world. Like it or not the swamp is not going to die easy. The GOP and DNC swamp members are fighting Trump every step of the way and will not stop until he is out of office.
But I'm not worried at all. Everything the swamp and the swamp defenders in the media are doing is severely hurting themselves and in my opinion they are cementing a second term for Trump. People realize more and more everyday that it's going to take a second drubbing at the polls to get the swamps attention. We will give it to them.
And as for the conservatives on this board that are already abandoning ship, well you weren't the one's I'd want next to me in a fox hole anyway so it's no big loss as I see it.

All of this consternation in the first 4 months? Some folks just are not ever going to be happy.

Illegal border crossings are down, renegotiation of NAFTA is on the horizon, The Obamafacation of America was stopped and is being reversed, Hillary was stopped once and for all, Repeal or replace Obamacare's days are numbered. Finally someone is saying to the worlds dictators that we are not going to turn a blind eye to their actions.
Look! it's not a perfect world. Like it or not the swamp is not going to die easy. The GOP and DNC swamp members are fighting Trump every step of the way and will not stop until he is out of office.
But I'm not worried at all. Everything the swamp and the swamp defenders in the media are doing is severely hurting themselves and in my opinion they are cementing a second term for Trump. People realize more and more everyday that it's going to take a second drubbing at the polls to get the swamps attention. We will give it to them.
And as for the conservatives on this board that are already abandoning ship, well you weren't the one's I'd want next to me in a fox hole anyway so it's no big loss as I see it.

What do you call it when the other side implements 100% of their plan and your general gets 0% of his?

What do you call it when the other side implements 100% of their plan and your general gets 0% of his?
That's a bit of an exaggeration don't ya think? We got a much needed increase in military spending and border control. It is obvious that Trump sees a great importance in increasing and strengthening national security. I'm sure he has a good reason we do are not privy to.

Has there ever been a more gutless GOP leadership? Holy crap we gave them the House, the Senate, and the White House and they still let the Dem's kick them in the groin.

HENCE THE TERM RINO

It started with the "coup" of Gingrich by big spending Zionist traitors like

Tom Delay
Fat Hastert
Boehner

and the GOP has never been the same since. In fact, since 1998, the GOP and the Dems are running neck and neck as to which one can bankrupt America first...

Forum List

Back