Buffalo Murder Spree Suspect Had Azov Battalion Symbol on His Manifesto

You realize that the Azov Battalion is a miniscule part of Ukrainian military right?

Yet Soros' plant, Zelensky, chose a full blown Nazi from the batallion to speak on his behalf on the parliament floor.

Last edited:
It's a mistake to take the bait of the more-and-the-less when it comes to strategically-placed nazis.

Yet Soros' plant, Zelensky, chose a full blown Nazi from the batallion to speak on his behalf on the parliament floor.

THey are "ultra" nationalists. Not neo-nazi. The kind that will defend their country to death and NOT just couch-sit bad mouthing it. Or cut and run when it's attacked. They were STOOD UP to intimidate the Russian partisans and proxy fighters in the Dombas.

And I'm not buying the Soros connection here. Zelensky replaced a guy who was stroking Russias' interests and allegiances. Ukraine made a CHOICE to STAY UKRAINE. It's that's simple.

The Azov Battalion is openly pro-Nazi. Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center and all types are cheering on the Azov Battalion. This includes yet another rally in NYC for Ukraine celebrating the Azov Battalion.

1652817538223.png

The Buffalo shooter is a Democrat that is plain to see. He reviles Tucker Carson and FNC. Sso how much of a "Ultra Maga" white supremacist can he be?
The midterm elections less than 7 months from now.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats are right on schedule with their false flag attacks. Expect to see more as we get closer to November 8th. It feeds into so many of the PM/DSA Dem narratives it's too good to be true for them. Rallies the blacks, the Ukraine war mongers and the anti-gunners.

I have NO freakin' idea WHO those people are or HOW your "evidence" is sourced. There were statements from FBI and Buffalo law enforcement that the ACTUAL shooter was APOLITICAL and only influenced by radical neo-nazi propaganda. Dont think the guys' politics is the real problem.

Twitter has never to my knowledge solved a crime or made a solid case for ANYTHING. I know who Joe Lockhardt is -- he was Clintons' press secretary hack. WhoTFuck is Mike Davis and why does HE matter? Did you think ANY of the material posted came from the shooter? Why not post PRIMARY sources then?

2nd time in this thread folks have posted material ATTRIBUTABLE to the shooter with no "chain of custody"...

The Azov Battalion is openly pro-Nazi. Yet the Southern Poverty Law Center and all types are cheering on the Azov Battalion. This includes yet another rally in NYC for Ukraine celebrating the Azov Battalion.

These are the lengths the Biden crime family is going to in order to protect their money-laundering operations in Ukraine.

But as an added bonus, the left is ALWAYS supportive of their leaders' criminal syndicates.

The Buffalo shooter is a Democrat that is plain to see. He reviles Tucker Carson and FNC. Sso how much of a "Ultra Maga" white supremacist can he be?
The midterm elections less than 7 months from now.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats are right on schedule with their false flag attacks. Expect to see more as we get closer to November 8th. It feeds into so many of the PM/DSA Dem narratives it's too good to be true for them. Rallies the blacks, the Ukraine war mongers and the anti-gunners.

He ain’t Democrat nor Republican but hey so many people see this as black and white and have no clue about what that idiot really is…

Interesting point of you view . How many Ukrainians do you believe identify with pro third Reich viewpoints ? Beyond that how many Ukrainians do you believe identify with some or a low level of agreement with Nazism.

I generally consider myself neutral on this war for a number of reasons.

THey are "ultra" nationalists. Not neo-nazi. The kind that will defend their country to death and NOT just couch-sit bad mouthing it. Or cut and run when it's attacked. They were STOOD UP to intimidate the Russian partisans and proxy fighters in the Dombas.

And I'm not buying the Soros connection here. Zelensky replaced a guy who was stroking Russias' interests and allegiances. Ukraine made a CHOICE to STAY UKRAINE. It's that's simple.

History will be the judge. It always is. Always....

Interesting point of you view . How many Ukrainians do you believe identify with pro third Reich viewpoints ? Beyond that how many Ukrainians do you believe identify with some or a low level of agreement with Nazism.

I generally consider myself neutral on this war for a number of reasons.

Ukraine was a hotbed of pro-Nazism during WW II.

The Azov Battalion has been around for a long time.

Forum List

Back