Build A Wall!!!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
The Right-Wing extremists in the U.S. all want a wall with Mexico, but I never hear them scream for a wall around Israel. Why not? It's much smaller and easily doable.

upload_2014-8-23_22-11-49.png

Basically along the red line. Have it patrolled by a special United Nations force which would be paid for by the rich Arab states and Israel.

Then, disarm everything within the walls. The UN decides what enters the walled area.

I think that Israel is an independent country SYNTH and Israel can do as it likes . I think that Israel has a wall anyway , I've seen pictures . uN , to heck with any uN involvement in America or Israel .

and a wall or anything else involving Israel is none of my business .

I think that Israel is an independent country SYNTH and Israel can do as it likes . I think that Israel has a wall anyway , I've seen pictures . uN , to heck with any uN involvement in America or Israel .
But their country was carved out of someone else's country.

There will never be peace if Israel is controlling Arab lives on formerly Arab land.

There will never be peace if Israel is controlling Arab lives on formerly Arab land.

You mean on former Ottoman Empire land. Hint: The Ottoman Empire is dead. You may as well be complaining about Israel occupying former Roman territory.

I want to correct you. There will never be peace there PERIOD. There hasn't been in the last several thousand years. What makes you think these "peaceful" religions will all of a sudden, through some miraculous breakthrough, somehow desire peace?

That is a wonderful post which represent the outstanding logic of the average pro-Palestinians poster here on USMB.
Creating a border despite the natural one in addition to the peace treaty!
Team Palestine must be very proud of you.

I want to correct you. There will never be peace there PERIOD. There hasn't been in the last several thousand years. What makes you think these "peaceful" religions will all of a sudden, through some miraculous breakthrough, somehow desire peace?
Yes, but they swear they want peace!

That is a wonderful post which represent the outstanding logic of the average pro-Palestinians poster here on USMB.
Creating a border despite the natural one in addition to the peace treaty!
Team Palestine must be very proud of you.

I said wall, not border.
Wall is a border between two districts, next?
You are saying that they don't need a wall because they already have a border, correct?

Does that work for U.S./Mexico?

I'm saying that you have a massive lack of information buddy.
In order to make a comparison you need to fully understand both variables in order to put them on equation.
Carpet bombing also work out for the US so why not carpet bombing the entire middle east instead?
I hope you get my point here.

I'm saying that you have a massive lack of information buddy.
In order to make a comparison you need to fully understand both variables in order to put them on equation.
Carpet bombing also work out for the US so why not carpet bombing the entire middle east instead?
I hope you get my point here.
You want to carpet bomb the entire middle east?

Forum List

Back