Build Trump a Presidential Prison

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Trump is going to prison.

Not for the hush money case. I think he will be under house arrest for that.

But he will lose the election in November. Next year, he will be tried and convicted for the documents and J6 cases, and he will be sentenced to prison for those.

However, you can't stick him in a regular prison for many reasons.

So build him one of his own. It should be a minimum security prison, where he could have a chef and a tennis court. Maybe it doesn't need bars. But that's where he'd stay until he's paroled.

But he will lose the election in November.
1717410372712.png

~S~

But he will lose the election in November. Next year, he will be tried and convicted for the documents and J6 cases, and he will be sentenced to prison for those.

So build him one of his own. It should be a minimum security prison, where he could have a chef and a tennis court. Maybe it doesn't need bars. But that's where he'd stay until he's paroled.

TDS: forever one heckuva drug. I mean just think about dreaming all this up, and taking the time to type it up. Not in defense of anything great....just because you hate someone SO much

If he loses in Nov he will leave the country.

I will speak reality. If this nation collapses all of those protestors and prog parades for different groups will be dead.
Will you folks be carrying your swastikas? How about more tiki-torch Nazi hoe-downs?

TDS: forever one heckuva drug. I mean just think about dreaming all this up, and taking the time to type it up. Not in defense of anything great....just because you hate someone SO much

You have another TDS - Trump Delusional Syndrome.

It's why you keep getting surprised when you keep losing elections and your orange messiah keeps getting indicted

You have another TDS - Trump Delusional Syndrome.

It's why you keep getting surprised when you keep losing elections and your orange messiah keeps getting indicted

When my guy lost I didn't blow up our entire judicial system, like you are advocating here.

I would donate for a big flashing Neon sign out front that says "LOSER"

A single wide trailer on a miniature golf course should be punishment enough.

No need.

Forum List

Back