🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

The Federal government will win. It always does.

Actually, the law does not always win. He's managed to get away with breaking the law for a long time.

But, it looks like that's coming to an end.

RORY REID, SON OF SEN. HARRY REID: We believe in a country in which we are subject to laws and you can’t just ignore the laws we don’t like. I think clearly if state and local prosecutors look at this more closely, they’re going to find that he broke the law and he should be prosecuted…

REID: He is not a victim and he’s not a hero. He’s been using that he doesn’t own for over 20 years and he didn’t pay. He broke the law. There are hundreds of ranchers throughout Nevada that conduct their profession honorably. There’s thousands of them throughout the country and when they have a dispute with the BLM they try to work it out.

If you don't like the law, work to change it. But don't break the law and expect to get a walk.

When the law is broken, the law should not expect to get a walk. Though it's understandable that people like you would defend their god emperors no matter what they do just so long as they don't do it to you.

You must have missed where I wrote,

If you don't like the law, work to change it. But don't break the law and expect to get a walk.

He's gotten a walk for 20 years and now he's paying for his crime.

I did not say the law always wins. I said the Federal government always wins. The two are hardly mutually inclusive.

He shouldn't have been involved in any business deal with Chinese that would have profited him personally concerning Bundy. News reports say Harry Reid and his son were both heavily involved. Ethically it is wrong. Huge conflict of interests. I can see why Bundy would not trust Harry Reid. He might have a case afterall. However.......

It should be investigated properly. I do not believe Bundy should have called for thousands to meet him at his ranch and fight federal govt. That is the kind of lawlessness - a wild west atmosphere - we do not need as a nation. It was quite unclear what was going on from the beginning and it could have ended in a disaster.

Actually, the law does not always win. He's managed to get away with breaking the law for a long time.

But, it looks like that's coming to an end.

When the law is broken, the law should not expect to get a walk. Though it's understandable that people like you would defend their god emperors no matter what they do just so long as they don't do it to you.

You must have missed where I wrote,

He's gotten a walk for 20 years and now he's paying for his crime.
Govco ran 60 ranchers out of business, only one remains. The criminals are the law that ran the ranchers out of business. Bundy is the lone remaining stalwart that the government has not been able to run out of business. You say now he's paying for his crime. First off letting your cows roam around in the desert to forage for grass is not a crime any more than you pulling wild blackberries off a blackberry bush on public lands would be a crime. Secondly, he's not paying a red cent as far as I've heard. If you have evidence of him paying for the supposed crime of letting his beef eat grass I'd like to see a link.

and worse.... defending a bunch of treasonous nut cases who raise arms against the government.

but what can you expect from the putin supporters.

Raising arms against a tyrant .. yeah that's what the founders of this nation did. The line's been drawn pick your side.

Sorry about the out of nowhere posts. I need 50 before I can even quote someone. I can either go elsewhere of see if I can make the minimum.

We don't graze our livestock for free on the We the People's land, kiddos.

This will end very badly for Bundy if he does not act like an American.

Jake with all due respect this situation at Gold Butte has jack shit to do with Bundy's disputed overdue payments.

It has everything to do with the government agencies " pay to play to pollute" program.

BLM has chosen Gold Butte to be their mitigation site. It's not a conspiracy theory and my links aren't to Alex Jones ok?

And yes I know every right wing blog site is trying to turn this into a combo one worlder/Soros/ the Dark Overlord aka Harry Reid (well that part is true :lol:Harry is a Dark Overlord)/Bilderberg conspiracy.

Actually in simple truth the information is out there and has been out there for some time. I'm big on conservation as you know so I was already aware of part of the scheme.

Here's a good article for starters. Worth the read because this piece really lays out what is happening without any politics in the article. It just gives facts.

That the government is selling out the desert for solar projects for mega buckolas.

It's green energy vs the environment.

RENEWABLE ENERGY:
Mojave project tests Interior strategy for stemming habitat losses

Phil Taylor, E&E reporter
Greenwire: Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Now here's the part where one can link the BLM's heavy handed wannabe Ruby Ridge debt collection action to the "why" of it all.

Gold Butte was chosen as a mitigation site for Dry Lake because it harbors similar plant and animal life, including the desert tortoise, and because it is ineligible for special funding available to BLM's National Landscape Conservation System.

In addition, Gold Butte's native creosote-bursage vegetation is expected to persist longer under climate change than other ACECs, and its tortoise habitat is expected to persist even as it shrinks or disappears in the surrounding region.

As acres are developed at Dry Lake, mitigation fees would help pay for restoration of similar acres at Gold Butte.

RENEWABLE ENERGY: Mojave project tests Interior strategy for stemming habitat losses -- Tuesday, January 28, 2014 -- www.eenews.net

Last edited:
My mothers family has been involved in ranching in Eastern Oregon since the 1860's. And I still have cousins that own ranches. You don't graze public land for free, and you do not damage the land by overgrazing. That is the law.

It is not a matter of corperate interests. Particularly as that video is composed almost entirely of lies. It has been posted here repeatedly that the solar farm in question was not going to be built in that area, and was canceled over a year ago.

This is about a man calling in a bunch of armed thugs to protect his illegal activities. The armed thugs should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have family in farming that means they haven't been run off yet. And when the feds decide they want the land and hike up the fees you will calmly tell them, "it's the law". Bullshit. And the solar plant was scrapped for now because the feds couldn't force any utility company to guarantee the purchase of energy so they weren't going to invest and try to compete in the marketplace. Where the deal was made with corporate/government cronyism, like in California, they got the green light. I understand Harry was there for the ceremonies recently. When they get the green energy legislation passed, the Chinese will be back.

It's ALWAYS okay as long as it's happening to someone else. Opinions rapidly change when the tables turn. They'll find out soon enough. Nobody will be immune to the emerging, Marxist monster rearing its ugly head.

Old, family farms will be a thing of the past and will become property of the state (if we don't stop it right this minute):

Planks of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx:

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
Americans do these with actions such as the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management (Zoning laws are the first step to government property ownership)

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
Americans call it government seizures, tax liens, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process. Asset forfeiture laws are used by DEA, IRS, ATF etc...).

Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

RORY REID, SON OF SEN. HARRY REID: We believe in a country in which we are subject to laws and you can’t just ignore the laws we don’t like. I think clearly if state and local prosecutors look at this more closely, they’re going to find that he broke the law and he should be prosecuted…

Unless you're an illegal alien. Then, you can ignore the laws you don't like, demand money from your neighbors and assert rights that not even citizens of our nation enjoy.

The Reid position seems a little hypocritical.

Old, family farms will be a thing of the past and will become property of the state (if we don't stop it right this minute):

Planks of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx:]
...which is the bottom line but they don't come right out and say it. Progressives are collectivists at heart, land should be used as mother government sees fit.

"Why would anyone want on your property? You have some good grass to graze on?"

I'm not saying. Next thing you know I'll have the BLM telling me I can't cross my own yard to get to the barn.

"Why would anyone want on your property? You have some good grass to graze on?"

I'm not saying. Next thing you know I'll have the BLM telling me I can't cross my own yard to get to the barn.

Your yard? Your barn? Next you'll be telling me your income is yours too. Get with the program, all your stuff is govco's all your assets, your income, everything is theirs for the taking don't like it? Well that makes you a law breaker and law breakers will be shot or reprogrammed.

That is the law.

Blacks are considered 3/5ths of a human in the Constitution. Just because something is "law" does not mean it is right.

Because requiring someone to pay for usage of public land is right up there with considering blacks 3/5ths of a human. :rolleyes:

Ayup.. pretty much. Next they'll be charging us to breathe oxygen cause the government has taken charge of all air rights. Slavery to the government is no different than slavery to a plantation owner. Well the government has bigger guns.

Blacks are considered 3/5ths of a human in the Constitution. Just because something is "law" does not mean it is right.

That is a lie. Blacks WERE consider 3/5ths of a human, but since the passage of the 14th and 15th Amendments, that is not the case.

Sorry, I forgot myself there for a minute. I need to put that pesky and irrelevant reaing material -- the US Constitution -- back on the shelf and bust out the Dianetics.

Forum List

Back