Burning of Churches in the Jewish State? Impossible!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

This is Israel today, apartheid fascism.

Burning of Churches in the Jewish State Impossible Ron Kronish

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

I don't know how we should respond to this. If I say I am sorry about it, you would say "Shiite", like you have in the past. Remember, this is just vandalism, mostly just graffiti. When I have complained in the past of Arabs destroying Joseph's Tomb, or trying to destroy Rachel's Tomb, or destroying the Shalom synagogue in Jericho, I got no sympathy, real or pretended. When I brought up the subject of Christians actually being crucified in other Mid-east countries, you answered something about AIPAC. Excuse me if I think crucifixion is a much worse crime than graffiti. So again, what would you like us to say?

I don't know how we should respond to this. If I say I am sorry about it, you would say "Shiite", like you have in the past. Remember, this is just vandalism, mostly just graffiti. When I have complained in the past of Arabs destroying Joseph's Tomb, or trying to destroy Rachel's Tomb, or destroying the Shalom synagogue in Jericho, I got no sympathy, real or pretended. When I brought up the subject of Christians actually being crucified in other Mid-east countries, you answered something about AIPAC. Excuse me if I think crucifixion is a much worse crime than graffiti. So again, what would you like us to say?
Don't you think its strange that the Israeli Authorities have not caught one suspect? Why do you think articles like this reach the main media outlets in this country? Israel is changing, it is no longer a "Light amongst Nations," it is a right wing fascist Apartheid State, certainly no South Africa, but its getting there...

Is this the Israel you support?

LMAO! So let me get this straight. "NO ONE" has been caught doing this but Israel did it. Figures from Pbel! Heh Heh!

LMAO! So let me get this straight. "NO ONE" has been caught doing this but Israel did it. Figures from Pbel! Heh Heh!
If I didn't know you live in America, I would suspect a sick fascist like you. Keep laughing!

If I didn't know you live in America, I would suspect a sick fascist like you. Keep laughing!

Oh for goodness sake Pbel. Is that nice to say about your old friend? Heck, I stilll like you. Oh well, if I have been too hard on exposing your silly posts, I will try to do better by you. What are friends for?

Oh for goodness sake Pbel. Is that nice to say about your old friend? Heck, I stilll like you. Oh well, if I have been too hard on exposing your silly posts, I will try to do better by you. What are friends for?
I never lie...I like you too Mike, and I'd like to see you stop acting like some right wing ZioNut intent on purifying the Jewish State...Have some sympathy for the people who have been displaced like the Jews were in Europe...

Your acing like a ZioNut when you propose cleansing Eretz Israel of hapless Palestinians who lived in peace.

I don't know much about those "price-tag" incidents, as Lipush calls them, because I don't live in Israel. She said they are mostly graffiti. Probably just some teens, sowing their oats. It's still nothing compared to what Christians have suffered elsewhere recently.

Don't you think its strange that the Israeli Authorities have not caught one suspect? Why do you think articles like this reach the main media outlets in this country? Israel is changing, it is no longer a "Light amongst Nations," it is a right wing fascist Apartheid State, certainly no South Africa, but its getting there...

Is this the Israel you support?

How many times have Palestinian suspects been arrested for crimes they committed?

I never lie...I like you too Mike, and I'd like to see you stop acting like some right wing ZioNut intent on purifying the Jewish State...Have some sympathy for the people who have been displaced like the Jews were in Europe...

Your acing like a ZioNut when you propose cleansing Eretz Israel of hapless Palestinians who lived in peace.

"I never lie"

You do lie, by posting absolutely ridiculous garbage about Israel, like calling them a fascist state.

Your acing like a ZioNut when you propose cleansing Eretz Israel of hapless Palestinians who lived in peace.[/QUOTE

Seriously PBel, how can you say such a thing about me? I have NEVER EVER advocated cleansing or genocide of Palestinians. Israel simply needs to learn from Jordan how to establish a lasting peace from the Palestinians. Are you not for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians as well?? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Seriously PBel, how can you say such a thing about me? I have NEVER EVER advocated cleansing or genocide of Palestinians. Israel simply needs to learn from Jordan how to establish a lasting peace from the Palestinians. Are you not for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians as well?? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

"I never lie"

You do lie, by posting absolutely ridiculous garbage about Israel, like calling them a fascist state.
Educated opinions are not lies little toast, I link my posts all the time...You don't like the Mass Media to write about Israel? call AIPAC....

Tell us what Jordan's response was that you advocate?

"I never lie"

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

users.physics.harvard.edu/.../Einstein%20Letter%20Warning%20Of%20...
Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions ...

He's referring to King Hussein killing between 10-20,000 Palestinians in "Black September" of 1970.

He's referring to King Hussein killing between 10-20,000 Palestinians in "Black September" of 1970.

Yes indeed that is true. With Black September Jordan proved to the world that peace actually is possible with Palestinian terrorists. If it takes 20,000 dead Palestinians in one communication to end the conflict, just consider all the Palestinian lives that will be saved over the long haul.

Has Israel considered treating the Palestinians like Jordan did? Heck no. Israel has & still continues to provoke the Palestinian terrorists with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. And then those Zionists wonder why the Palestinians thank Israel with bombs, rocks & rocket missiles. Silly Zionists.

And MJB never promotes genocide or ethnic cleansing. LOL
And MJB never promotes genocide or ethnic cleansing. LOL

So "peace loving" PLO balestinins try to murder/topple the leader of their country (he wants PEACE),
and King's resistance becomes all of a sudden a "GENOCIDE"
or even more ridiculous "ETHNIC CLEANSING???

Black September - The Jordanian-PLO Civil War of 1970

"The Jordanian king had not been keen to fight the 1967 war, nor was he eager to keep letting Palestinians attack Israel from his territory, or from the West Bank, which had been under Jordanian control until Israel occupied it in 1967. King Hussein had maintained secret, cordial relations with Israel through the 1950s and 60s. But he had to balance his interests in preserving a peace with Israel against a restless and increasingly radicalized Palestinian population, which was threatening his throne.

Jordanian army and Palestinian militias led by the PLO fought several bloody battles in the summer of 1970, most violently during the week of June 9 to 16, when 1,000 people were killed or wounded.

On July 10,
Hussein signed an agreement with the PLO's Yasser Arafat pledging support to the Palestinian cause, non-interference in Palestinian commando raids on Israel in exchange for a Palestinian pledge to support Jordanian sovereignty and remove most Palestinian militias from Amman, the Jordanian capital. The agreement proved hollow."

So using Your logic to justify calling this a "GENOCIDE", tell us montelatici,

were the Allied Forces conducting a GENOCIDE against Germans during WWII?

You wrote:
"And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice!"

And although what I'm linking is not directly connected to this incident, shows that people
ARE BEING caught and held responsible in such cases:

Suspects of mosque burning:
http://www.mako.co.il/news-law/crime/Article-2e5628820ab5331017.htm

Suspcts of Tag Mehir in court:
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/580/314.html

Suspects denied of lawyer:
http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/news/פאניקה-משטרתית--עצור-תג-מחיר-שוחרר-271

3 Suspects arrested by intelligence service:

http://www.srugim.co.il/75754-75754

Use google translate.

Forum List

Back