Bush, Obama, Clinton To Team Up with American Express to Fly Illegal Migrants into American Communities

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
The deep state uniparty in action. Their pro-browning of America policy is apparent. It's treason. The founders wanted White citizens only for the new country. Watch these flights take these third world brown scum to Republican voter strongholds.

I hope I live to see the day when this shit backfires. I have many Hispanic friends, they do not subscribe to the freak show Dem party narrative. Dems are apt to find themselves in a permanent minority in Washington for decades.

Obama should let them stay in one of his vacation homes .. maybe on Martha's Vineyard .. and the Clinton's can purchase enough free housing for them .. Where is the gratitude? DeSantis and Abbott are already flying illegals around America .. they need to differentiate themselves!

Cool! And I'm sure they will be flying them into the hometowns of the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas because they just luvvvvv them some illegal immigrants! :113:

The arilines are caceling flights because of shortages in manpower and we are to believe the govt. is not using the shortage to fly illegals? You'll have yo do better than than.
The deep state uniparty in action. Their pro-browning of America policy is apparent. It's treason. The founders wanted White citizens only for the new country. Watch these flights take these third world brown scum to Republican voter strongholds.

You left out Koch bros.

Cool! And I'm sure they will be flying them into the hometowns of the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas because they just luvvvvv them some illegal immigrants! :113:
Oh yeah .. Steven Curry, the basketball player, love illegal immigrants ... until affordable housing is built behind one of his mega-mansions and he has concern with security and privacy.

The arilines are caceling flights because of shortages in manpower and we are to believe the govt. is not using the shortage to fly illegals? You'll have yo do better than than.

You left out Koch bros.
If it really matters .. I'm sure Bush, Obama and the Clinton's can afford for private accommodations ..

These criminals want to kill traditional America.

That's all there is to it and this is how they are doing it.

Forum List

Back