Business requires concealed carry permit as condition of employment...gives each employee a Judge...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...this is not a security company.....but in order to work at this insurance agency, each employee must get a concealed carry permit and carry a pistol while at work. The owner gives each employee a Taurus Judge pistol when they complete their training...

I heard about this on the Dan and Amy show here in Chicago....here is an article on it...

VIDEO: Georgia Businessman Requires Employees to Carry a Gun

Georgia business owner Lance Toland has a new requirement of his employees: they must obtain a concealed carry permit and carry a gun at work.

-------

He ordered his workers to obtain weapons permits after hearing about recent home invasions and violent crime in the area, Atlanta ABC affiliate WSB reported.

Toland told ABC that he wants his employees to have a gun on them while in the office. He prefers the five-shot Taurus Judge pistol.

“Everybody has one of these in their drawer or on their person,” Toland said. “I have a number of offices and most of my employees are women."

He added, “A lot of my clients are high-fiving when they hear this. They think it’s the best thing for a company to mandate gun ownership and be responsible.”

I think it's so cool they give you a gun with your employment- so much more useful than a coaster embossed with the company logo. Morale must be quite high- on account of what you might call genuine empowerment.

Yes...this is not a security company.....but in order to work at this insurance agency, each employee must get a concealed carry permit and carry a pistol while at work. The owner gives each employee a Taurus Judge pistol when they complete their training...

I heard about this on the Dan and Amy show here in Chicago....here is an article on it...

Georgia business owner Lance Toland has a new requirement of his employees: they must obtain a concealed carry permit and carry a gun at work.

-------

He ordered his workers to obtain weapons permits after hearing about recent home invasions and violent crime in the area, Atlanta ABC affiliate WSB reported.

Toland told ABC that he wants his employees to have a gun on them while in the office. He prefers the five-shot Taurus Judge pistol.

“Everybody has one of these in their drawer or on their person,” Toland said. “I have a number of offices and most of my employees are women."

He added, “A lot of my clients are high-fiving when they hear this. They think it’s the best thing for a company to mandate gun ownership and be responsible.”
One of his employees will probably shoot him at some point. Then kill everyone in the office.

-------

One of his employees will probably shoot him at some point. Then kill everyone in the office.

And if you actually study these things....that kind of even is more likely to happen in an office that is a gun free zone...since the shooters know that everyone is unarmed and helpless....in this office, they can actually shoot back....

-------

And if you actually study these things....that kind of even is more likely to happen in an office that is a gun free zone...since the shooters know that everyone is unarmed and helpless....in this office, they can actually shoot back....
You don't see many shootouts at the gun range.

-------

Great !! They will all be dead then.

Forum List

Back