But...I thought criminals weren't allowed to have assault rifles...unless obama gives it to them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...a gang "assault" happened...and they used a U.S. government provided AK-47...to do it...

Now I know...you are saying...but it is illegal for felons to have, own, and carry guns...at all...ever...I mean...we have laws that say so...

Do you mean to tell me these gang bangers ignored the law about having an AK-47 assault rifle....

BREAKING Documents Confirm Fast and Furious AK-47 Used in Phoenix Gang Assault - Katie Pavlich

Documents obtained through a lawsuitrecently issued against the City of Phoenix by government watchdogJudicial Watch reveal a weapon from the Department of Justice's Operation Fast and Furious was used to injure two people in a 2013 gang-style assault on an apartment complex.

You'll never guess how many weapons the ATF allowed this straw purchaser to buy...and it was the ATF who forced this gun dealer to sell these weapons...

Lone Wolf Trading Company is based in Glendale, Arizona and was tapped by ATF to help with Operation Fast and Furious back in late 2009. ATF agents lied to Lone Wolf and said guns sold under surveillance at the store would never be trafficked across the southern border to Mexican cartels or used in crimes in the United States.

Keep in mind, these gun dealers, and there were several, were told to sell these guns...they didn't want to because they knew what was going on...and the ATF told them if they didn't they would pull their licenses...that is for all those anti gunners who will bitch and moan about straw purchases....I guess it's okay when obama does it...

Stewart pled guilty to firearms trafficking charges resulting from his involvement with Operation Fast and Furious. Stewart purchased this particular firearm on December 8, 2009, one of 40 that he purchased that day while under ATF surveillance,

The letter also details that during his time as a gun trafficker for Mexican cartels, Stewart was able to purchase over $176,000 worth of weapons, which included 260 Ak-47s, 20 9mm pistols and a .50 caliber rifle. Stewart is serving nine years in prison after being sentenced in November 2012 on a number of federal charges.

The best way to confirm the problem with straw purchases...is to have the government allow straw purchases to show the problem with straw purchases...

Without the ATF forcing these gun dealers to make the sales these guns would not have been sold to this guy in these numbers...it takes the government to make a problem worse...

Last edited:
This is even from an anti gun news source...CBS news...

Documents ATF used Fast and Furious to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News

In Fast and Furious, ATF secretly encouraged gun dealers to sell to suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels to go after the "big fish."

yeah...the Gun Dealers knew the sales were bad...but the ATF told them to do it...

The Gun Dealers' Quandary

Several gun dealers who cooperated with ATF told CBS News and Congressional investigators they only went through with suspicious sales because ATF asked them to.

Sometimes it was against the gun dealer's own best judgment.

Read the email
In April, 2010 a licensed gun dealer cooperating with ATF was increasingly concerned about selling so many guns. "We just want to make sure we are cooperating with ATF and that we are not viewed as selling to the bad guys," writes the gun dealer to ATF Phoenix officials, "(W)e were hoping to put together something like a letter of understanding to alleviate concerns of some type of recourse against us down the road for selling these items.
"

And you know what...they did go after the dealers after they made them sell the guns...what saved the Gun Dealers...they kept the records of the sales...

Last edited:
The gun dealers did not want to sell these guns to these guys...and the ATF made them do it...

ATF's group supervisor on Fast and Furious David Voth assures the gun dealer there's nothing to worry about. "We (ATF) are continually monitoring these suspects using a variety of investigative techniques which I cannot go into detail."

Two months later, the same gun dealer grew more agitated.

"I wanted to make sure that none of the firearms that were sold per our conversation with you and various ATF agents could or would ever end up south of the border or in the hands of the bad guys. I guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance that the guns are not getting south or in the wrong hands...I want to help ATF with its investigation but not at the risk of agents (sic) safety because I have some very close friends that are US Border Patrol agents in southern AZ as well as my concern for all the agents (sic) safety that protect our country."

But nothing comes before the agenda of showing guns are bad...

Forum List

Back