California adds another ASTOUNDING 21 thousand homeless!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
6873319C-E1A4-4682-A0FE-F84DF1169661.jpeg
3A05B52F-7CE4-4CE8-8325-455FAD3AF35F.jpeg
And has plans to put them in Luxury housing! so guess what they will be controlled by democrats lol

call democrats what they are! Slave owners, nazis, just sick MO FO’s

why not deregulate and let this people work where they can!

What does this tell you?
California population growth slowest since 1900 as residents leave, immigration decelerates

Except for the homeless, California has stopped growing. Even illegals are going elsewhere, unless they want to be homeless, mentally ill or drug addicted.

The plan is not to put them in luxury housing. The plan is to warehouse them. The plan is to build a city around their care and feeding. Multistory buiildings with warehouse style floors with rows of beds. 100 to a floor. Stand in line feeding stations. Theater style television rooms with tiered seating and screens protected by attack proof glass. Ingress and egress will be through a tunnel complex.

Those on the outside who work will be responsible for paying for this gentle prison system. At least until it breaks the economy.

Homelessness, poverty and mental illness have become commonplace in Democrat run cities. But as long as they promise to vote Democrat, the liberals don't care about any of that. Winning elections has taken the place of good representation in the Democratic party.

The obvious impact of the homeless crisis is sidewalks littered with hypodermic needles and shit and God knows what body fluids. All this stuff gets washed into the bay and the ocean when it rains bypassing sewage treatment but environment experts don't seem concerned. The House Speaker's district is one of the most notorious areas but she seems oblivious to the problem while she tries to reverse the results of a three year old election.

• Banned
The sight of people struggling are good for democrats they can say see America doesn’t work vote for us lol

• Banned
Democrats are saying don’t work and we will give you a 635,000$ until lol free food, health care.
All you gotta do is vote for us ,, you know we have ownership over you

What does this tell you?
California population growth slowest since 1900 as residents leave, immigration decelerates

Except for the homeless, California has stopped growing. Even illegals are going elsewhere, unless they want to be homeless, mentally ill or drug addicted.

The plan is not to put them in luxury housing. The plan is to warehouse them. The plan is to build a city around their care and feeding. Multistory buiildings with warehouse style floors with rows of beds. 100 to a floor. Stand in line feeding stations. Theater style television rooms with tiered seating and screens protected by attack proof glass. Ingress and egress will be through a tunnel complex.

Those on the outside who work will be responsible for paying for this gentle prison system. At least until it breaks the economy.
This is what gets to me about those who are okay with having such living arrangements. I will never be the kind of person who needs the whole nine where a home is concerned and maybe its because I used to have it when I was a kid, but because the package came with a word that I can't say of a dad, I don't want it anymore. What I have in my picture now is plenty for me, but it is no where near what may be done for those being addressed in this news. I may not have the greatest anything, but at least what I have is scored the way that it is supposed to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'd like to know how much complaining there will be should this arrangement take place if there is any complaining at all. To me, if those who get it want something better, why don't they just score a job like so many of the rest of us already have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back