California passes insane new law limiting personal water usage with massive fines

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

And if the Gov declares a drought, the fine goes up to *$10,000*

Does it feel like Green tyranny yet?

This is what the Climate Nutjobs want to force on everyone

YOUR COMMIE NATION IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
THE COMMIE NATION YOU ALL WANTED!!!! lmfao
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny

Sounds pretty extreme. Municipalities like LA and Anaheim have always had water issues.

Hopefully everyone will leave California.....

Except the wealthy ones....these water rationing rules won't apply to them....because they are better than the rest of us...

#MAGA

Hopefully everyone will leave California.....

Except the wealthy ones....these water rationing rules won't apply to them....because they are better than the rest of us...

#MAGA
There is some truth to that. They were still watering those mansions lawns in the last drought but letting food crop groves burn up by the hundreds.

Sounds pretty extreme. Municipalities like LA and Anaheim have always had water issues.
Once you're a farmer, you're always a farmer, and it usually means taking the competition seriously. Unfortunately, Selleck got in trouble for stealing water in California to keep the quality of his avocados going. He had to pay a stiff fine as a result.Feb 1, 2019

You can get free needles but no water lol what a joke of a fucking state

You can get free needles but no water lol what a joke of a fucking state

Aint that the truth-------- or how about NO straws but here's a pre-wrapped napkin spork set for you.

Meanwhile Nestle is still sucking millions of gallons of water from the Earth so they can sell it to us for 2 dollars a bottle.

i lived in Anaheim 50 years....what water issues?....
Not sure if this has all the history of the water lawsuits there but I do recall when it was all going down. (we lived in the mountains there and owned property down below) My bandwidth is too low to open the full doc.

https://www.ocwd.com/media/1606/a-history-of-orange-county-water-district.pdf

Once you're a farmer, you're always a farmer, and it usually means taking the competition seriously. Unfortunately, Selleck got in trouble for stealing water in California to keep the quality of his avocados going. He had to pay a stiff fine as a result.Feb 1, 2019
One of my aunts sent me pictures of a lot of the groves dying do to the lack of water.

i lived in Anaheim 50 years....what water issues?....
Not sure if this has all the history of the water lawsuits there but I do recall when it was all going down. (we lived in the mountains there and owned property down below) My bandwidth is too low to open the full doc.

https://www.ocwd.com/media/1606/a-history-of-orange-county-water-district.pdf
geezus rod were are the cliff notes?.....all this is, is the history of the water district....we had the same restrictions as everyone else during drought times,in non drought times never heard about problems....

One of my aunts sent me pictures of a lot of the groves dying do to the lack of water.
Not to worry. They have plenty in central amerrykkka. Your masters own them all.

The solution is not being a degenerate believing all the bs you shouldn't but do.

when ppl hit their heads against the wall telling others over and over and over here are the tool to give yourself knowledge so when these issues occur you will be familiar with it all INCLUDING when your own home is being taken this should mean shit to those who even RENT because news flash for those who CANT THINK---------- If you landlord loses his/her home so do you dumb ass.

Pat attention to the term

AGENDA 21. AGENDA 2030

over and over the sheep are given ROAD MAPS TO THE FUTURE OF THE US the morons laugh the warriors charge ahead informing more and more until the AMRY WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE WINS because you can't beat the popular percentage of " BIGGER NUMBERS" when you learn you have a brain that can think without the gov. telling you asses what to think.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

Forum List

Back