California teacher takes down US flag because it made her 'uncomfortable' invites student to pledge allegiance to Pride colors

One state. Now get past I'm uniformed whíle you pretend to be knower of all, jackass

Uniformed?

Nice 5 year-old link that stated plainly the teacher-student abuse was 10%.

Really good research there.

This is a bit disturbing to watch. It's a high school teacher bragging about removing the American flag from her classroom and suggesting that students pledge allegiance to the LGBTQ flag instead.

She's extremely giddy about it.

She should be volunteered for a teacher exchange program with a female teacher in Afghanistan. Give her three or four months.

Another list spanning about the last 15 years.

Does it happen? Yes.

Is it as widespread as you claim? No.

No one is interested in reading about the soybean farmer or garbage truck driver having sexual relationships with underage kids.

Yes it is. I'm a parent and your past defense of everything pro education disqualifies you.

In fact your senseless defense gives me pause

How's that? Get past I will ever believe your shit

She is free to express her uneducated opinion and her irrational fears and as a parent I would make sure my kids never step foot into a class that is being run by a person with mental issues and irrational fears.

She is free to express her uneducated opinion and her irrational fears and as a parent I would make sure my kids never step foot into a class that is being run by a person with mental issues and irrational fears.

Send your children to private schools...and when they interview your child? Interview them.

Another list spanning about the last 15 years.

Does it happen? Yes.

Is it as widespread as you claim? No.

No one is interested in reading about the soybean farmer or garbage truck driver having sexual relationships with underage kids.

Send your children to private schools...and when they interview your child? Interview them.
Telling others what to do with their children?

Your kids would never be allowed in school if you act the way you do on this forum. Mental instability is not limited to just teachers.

Our children are in fine schools, safe from imbeciles like you....going to accuse my husband of being a wife beater again.?... you pathetic fuck

Now read the links, learn something and then stfu. You're nothing

End of discussion

This is a bit disturbing to watch. It's a high school teacher bragging about removing the American flag from her classroom and suggesting that students pledge allegiance to the LGBTQ flag instead.

She's extremely giddy about it.

Sometimes freedom of speech IS . A . TOTAL . BITCH. In this country you are allowed to speak your mind in one way or another, subject to certain limitations which this particular bitch has not crossed. But that does not mean there shouldn't be consequences for whatever you say, and in this case I sincerely hope that bitch is fired. Doubt that'll happen, CA and all, plus the freakin' teacher's union that fights tooth and nail to keep any teacher still employed whether they really should get canned or not.

Forum List

Back