Californians whine about the choice of head coverings

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They require Face Coverings for people to eat, yet, now are critical of those who only have those covering which have been deemed racist.

Perhaps this was the only head covering the man had in his closet, as he may be a member or ex-member of the Triple K? Maybe its not even his, it could be his son who is a member and he borrowed it because he was hungry?

The ironic part of this is that the libs have no problem with their governors doing this, but an anonymous shopper they make it into a federal case.

They require Face Coverings for people to eat, yet, now are critical of those who only have those covering which have been deemed racist.

Perhaps this was the only head covering the man had in his closet, as he may be a member or ex-member of the Triple K? Maybe its not even his, it could be his son who is a member and he borrowed it because he was hungry?

The ironic part of this is that the libs have no problem with their governors doing this, but an anonymous shopper they make it into a federal case.

He's required to cover his face. Does the store or governor special how or NOT how? Then it is only a piece of cloth and the store has no right to ask him to remove it much less refuse to check him out. And I would laugh to see what "criminal charges" the sheriff office might consider---- attempting to incite a Covid riot? The guy was bothering no one, they were bothering him. Time to grow up kiddies and stop seeing "symbolism" in everything, it was just a piece of cloth. He was looking to trigger a few people with his gag and you bought right into it.

i dont think he broke any laws... the guy is an ass for doing that.....the only thing he is guilty of is being a dipshit...and he will now have to deal with whatever happens next in his life...

Here's where I differ. Rather than wear a KKK hood in a California supermarket, I would have worn an Obama Halloween mask. That would have REALLY triggered a commotion!

6e1448efcc21.jpg

Here's where I differ. Rather than wear a KKK hood in a California supermarket, I would have worn an Obama Halloween mask. That would have REALLY triggered a commotion!

View attachment 333127

I suppose you're right if the man was just trying to start a brouhaha.

But it might have been legit. That's all that he had in his closet in order to do his shopping. He may be an ex-Virginia governor or West Virginia senator and he just kept the outfit around "just in case" and it became useful.

Forum List

Back