Came across a Brady Bunch spinoff by a accident called.."Brady Bunch Variety Hour"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This was some silly shit in 1977, Never heard of this show

Do not unleash that unholy creature from its crypt. It has slumbered there for decades and if it is ever released on humanity again, it could destroy us all...

Do not unleash that unholy creature from its crypt. It has slumbered there for decades and if it is ever released on humanity again, it could destroy us all...

I see the eps has never been released on DVD with the other shows

I always hated how cheery the Bradys were. I wish the final episode had ended with a murder/suicide.

Damn... I thought all us white folk buried that series in a landfill in New Mexico...

Actually, after more viewing, I bet it was the Osmonds that kicked their ass.

Florence Henderson, the original MILF. :04:

Holy crap, they did "Car wash"! :eek:

You know what? They all had a decent amount of talent.

Florence is killing "Send in the clowns" @ 41 in.

That's real stuff. My cousin's better, but OK. It's good!

Last edited:
Omy, it was a Kroft production. Probably the pinnacle of all their productions. Them boys smoked a lotta weed.

Just look up "produced by kroft" and there ya go.

Didn't they do "Hot Fudge"?

The Brady Bunch had a lot of talent! :eek:

I always hated how cheery the Bradys were. I wish the final episode had ended with a murder/suicide.

The reality is the Brady Bunch was too gay to be gay!

It was for kids mongo

Yes, during my generation and not yoars!
Your generation was gay as fuck

Yes we were and with all the dope and STD's that came from my generation we fucked your generation even more.

Let just remember at least I can talk to someone without a dating application...

Omy, it was a Kroft production. Probably the pinnacle of all their productions. Them boys smoked a lotta weed.

Kroft had by far the weirdest Saturday morning programming for kids 70s-80s, and a lot of it.

In the late 90s the "experts" decided that Saturday morning network television needed educational content, and arm-twisted the networks into changing the programming. Of course, the kids didn't watch the boring crap, and now Saturday morning on those network affiliates is mostly paid local long-form commercials.

Forum List

Back