Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They only have 2 difficult road games in December at
Giants / Cowboys

Do they even have a 30 percent chance

They only have 2 difficult road games in December at
Giants / Cowboys

Do they even have a 30 percent chance
Undefeated in regular season is hard enough. But if they run into the buzzsaw known as the Buffalo Bills in the post season, undefeated is far less likely.

Tonight's game showed they can be run on. They have to play the run heavy Cowpies, Giants twice, Titans, Colts, Saints, Pukers, Bears, and Commies. They already beat the Cowpies once and none of the other teams really have the firepower to keep up. Chances are that the Eagles will drop 1 or 2 games, but it sure isn't out of the realm of possibility they could go unbeaten in the regular season. Playoffs they are probably better than any of the other NFC teams. If they get to the Superbowl, I think the Bills or Chiefs could probably beat them.

If the Eagles have trouble stopping the run, the Titans will take them down.

I love seeing Jalen Hurts tearing it up in the NFL, after so many said he would never make it. But Derrick Henry is back in his groove.

Can eagles go undefeated??​

Statistically, teams strong enough to win most or all of the regular season usually burn out and peak too soon to win a Superbowl. Look at the slipshod Steelers! Last year or the year before, didn't they go 11-0 then crash and burn? Now they are the dregs of the NFL.

Eagles is the worst 8-0 team, Easy fkn schedule​

It is true being hot in the playoffs counts for more. But getting a first round bye is a big advantage also. Number one seeds get two playoff games at home and do not have to play three games before the Super Bowl. Of course they have to finish the job.

They have a ridiculously easy schedule, but I still think they’ll lose a couple of games. And I doubt they best they winner of the AFC championship in the Super Bowl

Forum List

Back