Can I trust any of the donations seeking websites in behalf of the Ukrainian civilians?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I really want to help the Ukrainian civilians who are suffering terribly right now.
However all the funds seeking sites and venues seem to be sponsored by Ukrainian connected organizations whom I'm not sure I can trust. Before I send monetary donations of any kind I want to know that they're not going to be used to buy bullets or hand grenades. Does anyone know of any good way to be sure that a sizable cash gift will be used directly for the benefit of the Ukrainian people and not for military purposes?

Jo

I really want to help the Ukrainian civilians who are suffering terribly right now.
However all the funds seeking sites and venues seem to be sponsored by Ukrainian connected organizations whom I'm not sure I can trust. Before I send monetary donations of any kind I want to know that they're not going to be used to buy bullets or hand grenades. Does anyone know of any good way to be sure that a sizable cash gift will be used directly for the benefit of the Ukrainian people and not for military purposes?

Jo
If you're gonna charity, charity to an established organization.

For example.

These guys do some really good stuff.

Forum List

Back