Can somebody please explain to me the big deal with North Korea???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This rice eating clown for decades have been threatening the US and its border country, south korea with Nuclear analation forever.....yet has done nada, but talk, test and fail....fail talk and test....test fail and talk shit....for years....all to get attention...just waiting on a sucker and in walks Trump....now they're touting this shit as the biggest thing on the planet and why???

Can someone tell me, what does NK have that any country needing attention can't get?

• Banned
NK hasn't walked into a public school and opened fire on innocent people, nor have they mass shot up a movie theater or concert. They didn't run two planes into buildings killing thousands of people, they not apart of NAFTA, so they don't have US jobs, YET....what damage has this nation done to the US

This rice eating clown for decades have been threatening the US and its border country, south korea with Nuclear analation forever.....yet has done nada, but talk, test and fail....fail talk and test....test fail and talk shit....for years....all to get attention...just waiting on a sucker and in walks Trump....now they're touting this shit as the biggest thing on the planet and why???

Can someone tell me, what does NK have that any country needing attention can't get?
nukes

• Banned

nukes
Sweetie, everybody has NUKES......and while he's kissing Kim's ass, our soldiers are dying trying to protect us against MUSLIM EXTREMIST...OUR BIGGEST ADVERSARIES!

nukes
Sweetie, everybody has NUKES......and while he's kissing Kim's ass, our soldiers are dying trying to protect us against MUSLIM EXTREMIST...OUR BIGGEST ADVERSARIES!
You asked, I'm tellin' ya. And no, nine countries is not ALL of the 200 or so countries in the world. Most of them are friendly to us, and the others are smart enough not to start a nuclear war. But North Korea? Where the dictator is viewed as a God and throws anyone in prison who doesn't worship him? Where the lights are only on in the capital while the rest of the country starves? He's not playing by normal rules. If (when) Trump pisses him off, we'll see if this is all for attention. Maybe you're right. I don't know though.

nukes
You asked, I'm tellin' ya. And no, nine countries is not ALL of the 200 or so countries in the world. Most of them are friendly to us, and the others are smart enough not to start a nuclear war. But North Korea? Where the dictator is viewed as a God and throws anyone in prison who doesn't worship him? Where the lights are only on in the capital while the rest of the country starves? He's not playing by normal rules. If (when) Trump pisses him off, we'll see if this is all for attention. Maybe you're right. I don't know though.
Speculation is that it’s all a setup for a photo-op for Kimchi to use on his people.

Forum List

Back