Can someone please tell Mina Kimes on ESPN that she is unattractive

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This Ugly bitch really think she is cute. Why the fuck do I wanna hear a chinse woman talk about Football?

Attachments

• ugy mian.jpg
    ugy mian.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 1
This Ugly bitch really think she is cute. Why the fuck do I wanna hear a chinse woman talk about Football?

Frankly, I don't really want to see women in sports period. At least men's sports. Let's face it, sports is really for the most part a GUY thing, and fundamentally, sports were created by guys to get away from women. It is a chance for guys to just let loose for a few hours and compete against other guys in a pure battle of testosterone.

Then the politically correct came along and decided that was just too sexist and began inserting ladies into men's sports, first as those sideline bitches who do interviews along the sidelines at football games, all dressed up in hairdos and nice dresses all made up with fingernails. Like that really fits in with sweaty, dirty, muddy guys, blood, and broken bones. Then they began inserting them as sportscasters and analysts and sports has never been the same again.

Sports started out as a thing where guys could just focus on being guys, but now, athletes and jocks and analysts can no longer scratch themselves or spit or swear, and even the athletes themselves now have become prettier, daintier, and more dedicate. Like a flower, now they must be protected instead of battered and crushed.

So you know what is coming next: eventually, they will begin putting females into football, baseball and hockey WITH men. Then, sports will be over.

Her problem is that she recently went on an angry victim-bullying freak-out on social media against Clay Travis, accusing him and Outkick of these horrible things without any receipts.. Clay invited her on the show to talk, she declined. It was basically Jesse Smollet all over, yet she's still employed at ESPN after such unprofessional behavior.

ESPN loves them some angry, elusive leftist activists.

Forum List

Back