Can These Idiots Really Be Dem's Best & Brightest?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Biden is stuttering and stammering and the other 5 are all whining that Trump is careening toward war with Iran. Evidently whoever provided them with their inane opinions did so a week ago.

Meanwhile investors are so concerned they have bid up our markets to all-time record highs since the short-lived standoff and oil prices have actually fallen. No wonder Dems are looking around nervously hoping for an intelligent candidate to jump into the race ... the ones on the debate stage are morons.

Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’

Oil Prices Head Lower Following Inventory Builds | OilPrice.com

Last edited:
F1C9CAC3-4028-4A7D-9572-BB933A8B9643.jpeg

Biden is stuttering and stammering and the other 5 are all whining that Trump is careening toward war with Iran. Evidently whoever provided them with their inane opinions did so a week ago.

When you get into your 70s, it gets pretty hard to memorize your lines handed you with so little time to prepare!

Meanwhile investors are so concerned they have bid up our markets to all-time record highs since the short-lived standoff and oil prices have actually fallen. No wonder Dems are looking around nervously hoping for an intelligent candidate to jump into the race ... the ones on the debate stage are morons.

THIS is why the liberal lunatics that post on here are so desperate and angry. They have absolutely NO ONE that has a chance of defeating Trump in November. Desperation and anger often lead to violence, which I think you'll see more of from the Left the closer we get to the presidential election.

I'm guessing the two dozen people tuned in are either stoned and think they are watching This Old House, or sitting in an airport waiting for a flight.

Just remember Jitss, skin color is only skin deep, just about as deep as all their views, theories and plans.

Ever notice how they all promise to make huge gains, headway and reforms with everything from Congress, to woman and minority rights to foreign affairs? Meantime, what did Obama claim just a few years ago? That he had made huge gains in government reform, woman and minority rights and foreign affairs.

And in 2008 when he first ran, he said, we need to make huge gains in government reform, woman and minority rights and foreign affairs. And now that democrats are running again 12 years later, all they talk about is how bad things are and the great need for huge gains in government reform, woman and minority rights and foreign affairs.

------------------------------------------

Democratic politics is like a train tunnel that no matter how long or fast they travel, they never get any closer to the other end while continually claiming how much farther in they've gotten!

In the vernacular, we refer to that as a SNOW JOB.

THIS is why the liberal lunatics that post on here are so desperate and angry. They have absolutely NO ONE that has a chance of defeating Trump in November. Desperation and anger often lead to violence, which I think you'll see more of from the Left the closer we get to the presidential election.
The following article was published in Oct 2016, a month before Hillary's epic defeat at the hands of a political novice and hits that nail on the head:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...emocratic-party-if-clinton-loses-the-election
FOR THE LAST YEAR, ALL eyes have been focused on the future of the Republican Party. Pundits love to talk about the collapse of the party, the fractures between social and fiscal conservatives, the number of party leaders who say they will not vote for the GOP nominee and what the party will do to rebuild the day after the election – in the wake of what the media now believes will be the defeat of Donald Trump. But here's what no one is talking about – the one awkward subject that will stop a Washington dinner party cold and send guests into stunned silence – and that is, what if Hillary Clinton loses the election?

These D's aren't paying attention.

President Trump doesn't want war. He wants Iran's mullahs to turn away from evil and make deals.

Further, Rouhani and Khamenei REALLY don't want war. They saw what happened to Soleimani. They realize that if they make a misstep, they will go to the little boy's room to take a dump, and come back out as a neat pile of ashes.

Since neither party wants war, there just isn't going to be one.

President Trump doesn't want war. He wants Iran's mullahs to turn away from evil and make deals.

Further, Rouhani and Khamenei REALLY don't want war. They saw what happened to Soleimani. They realize that if they make a misstep, they will go to the little boy's room to take a dump, and come back out as a neat pile of ashes.

You'd think that would be obvious to anyone who is paying even minimal attention but evidently not one of the idiots on tonight's Dem debate stage is aware. I understand the discomfort of the Dem lemmings ... they have a major 2020 problem.

You'd think that would be obvious to anyone who is paying even minimal attention but evidently not one of the idiots on tonight's Dem debate stage is aware. I understand the discomfort of the Dem lemmings ... they have a major 2020 problem.

Trump is a businessman, he realizes that "blood is a big expense". The truth of the matter is that President Trump would love to bring Iran into the 21st century. Not bomb them into the Stone Age. There just isn't any money in that.

Of course they're bright for Democrats...

Their base can't hold a job (relying on welfare and food stamps), or even look in their pants and tell what gender they are!!!

Is the blob the Republican’s “best and brightest”?

Are you dense?

The blob? What are you 12 years old? The blob?

And whatever Trump may be he is not the topic of this thread which, I remind you, are the pathetic MORONS on the Dem 2020 clown car. CNN's Van Jones - long the adult in their bubble - did not even try to hide his disappointment. Even you must have felt it:

CNN's Van Jones: Democratic debate was 'dispiriting,' no evidence party can defeat Trump
“And I want to say that tonight for me was dispiriting. Democrats will have to do better than we saw tonight. There was nothing I saw tonight to suggest we’ll be able to take Donald Trump out and I want to see a Democrat in the White House as soon as possible. There was nothing tonight, if you’re looking at this thing, to say any of these people are prepared for what Donald Trump will do to us. And to see further divisions tonight is very dispiriting.”

CNN's Van Jones: Democrats in 'lose-lose' situation on impeachment

And whatever Trump may be he is not the topic of this thread which, I remind you, are the pathetic MORONS on the Dem 2020 clown car. CNN's Van Jones - long the adult in their bubble - did not even try to hide his disappointment. Even you must have felt it:

CNN's Van Jones: Democratic debate was 'dispiriting,' no evidence party can defeat Trump
“And I want to say that tonight for me was dispiriting. Democrats will have to do better than we saw tonight. There was nothing I saw tonight to suggest we’ll be able to take Donald Trump out and I want to see a Democrat in the White House as soon as possible. There was nothing tonight, if you’re looking at this thing, to say any of these people are prepared for what Donald Trump will do to us. And to see further divisions tonight is very dispiriting.”

I get it, you’re embarrassed by the blob

Actually I'm embarrassed for you. Not a word from you on the sad state of the Dem 2020 clown car which is the subject of this thread. Very sad.

Actually I'm embarrassed for you. Not a word from you on the sad state of the Dem 2020 clown car which is the subject of this thread. Very sad.

When asked if your idol embarrasses you...you decline to answer. Says volumes.

As for the Democrats...anyone nominated from either major party has a coin flip's chance of winning regardless of ifthey are the brightest bulb on the tree.