Canada on a shoe string budget compared to the US has develped an Ebola vaccine No excuses CDC/NIH

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Trials begin in the US with humans. 100% effective with animals. Democrats look like off the wall idiots. Rip them a few new orifices conservatives and let them know they are full of shit over the lie of budget cuts.

Shame them with this. Just a couple of hours north of me in little old Winnipeg scientists have been working on an ebola vaccine. And they have been successful.

Doing their jobs instead of studying robot squirrels or trying to discover why lesbians are more prone to obesity compared to homosexuals.

An American company had to work with Canadian scientists instead of homegrown US boys.

Ebola outbreak 1st human trials of Canadian vaccine start in U.S. - World - CBC News

Last edited:
No thanks, we already has one...

Too bad. The trials are beginning.

Instead of concentrating on bullshit with all of your over the top budgets at the CDC and the NIH you should have been miles ahead of Canada.

Yours should have been in production.

Lamo excuse on the so called budget cuts. Just like the bullshit libs tried with the VA scandal.

Ebola outbreak: 1st human trials of Canadian vaccine start in U.S.
Health Minister Rona Ambrose says VSV-EBOV vaccine 'very promising and hopeful' in Ebola fight, risk here low
The Associated Press Posted: Oct 13, 2014 7:05 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 13, 2014 11:11 PM ET

liberia-ebola-workers.jpg
The vaccine will be given to 20 healthy volunteers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.

Ebola outbreak 1st human trials of Canadian vaccine start in U.S. - World - CBC News

Shame them with this. Just a couple of hours north of me in little old Winnipeg scientists have been working on an ebola vaccine. And they have been successful.
So the country that has socialized medicine may have solved it first, eh? Interesting.

Doing their jobs instead of studying robot squirrels or trying to discover why lesbians are more prone to obesity compared to homosexuals.

Don't be so sure of that: 99 stupid things the government did with your money Part I - Macleans.ca

So the country that has socialized medicine may have solved it first, eh? Interesting.

So the country that has colder mean temperature may have solved it first, eh? Interesting
So the country that has a conservative government may have solved it first, eh? Interesting
So the country that has a smaller black population may have solved it first, eh? Interesting
So the country that has a larger land mass may have solved it first, eh? Interesting
So the country that has a non-black leader may have solved it first, eh? Interesting

Don't be so sure of that: 99 stupid things the government did with your money Part I - Macleans.ca
so what g....how many firsts in Medicine has this Capitalistic Country done?.....yea thats interesting too.....

So the country that has colder mean temperature may have solved it first, eh? Interesting

Since it is a medical problem, your non sequitur looks like so much idiocy.

so what g....how many firsts in Medicine has this Capitalistic Country done?.....yea thats interesting too.....
Then why is tinydancer crowing about Canada? And why did she claim Canada doesn't waste taxpayer money on stupid things when common sense would realize what an idiotic thing to say that is, and anyone can discover it does with just 30 seconds of searching.

Selective bias, that's why. My facetiousness was intended to point that out.

Since it is a medical problem, your non sequitur looks like so much idiocy.

Medical research in the US is funded by the government, just like in Canada. The funding mechanism for delivery of medical care to the population is irrelevant to how funding for medical research is sourced.

Do you want to reconsider your position now that you've been educated on the topic?

Then why is tinydancer crowing about Canada? And why did she claim Canada doesn't waste taxpayer money on stupid things when common sense would realize what an idiotic thing to say that is, and anyone can discover it does with just 30 seconds of searching.

Selective bias, that's why. My facetiousness was intended to point that out.
oh you were being "facetious"....ok.....

I really don't care about the source of the vaccine, just very glad that it has been developed. That Canadian scientists have developed it is a feather in their cap. To state that means that ours have not been trying, or that the ones in the European nations, have not been trying is just the typical political crap we have come to expect from Dancer.

"Canada on a shoe string budget compared to the US has develped an Ebola vaccine No excuses CDC/NIH"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Forum List

Back