🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Canada welcomes those who cannot enter USA because of travel ban

Yet you can't refute what was said.

Are you going to say you didn't support the refugee plan Obama wanted put in place? If you do, you lie.
Of course I support it. I'm a decent human being. And I think the current 2 year vetting process is sufficient, especially considering that no Syrian refugee to the U.S. has committed a Terrorist attack.

So far. Most of the recent terror attacks in Europe have been by Syrians or other Muslim countries.
Take "Syrians" out of there since it's not true. As for Muslim countries, add the caveat that most of the recent terror attacks were committed by citizens born in the country or who were there legally.

What you want to do is allow those of a certain ideology that commit those terror attacks to be here legally. Thanks, idiot.
Our constant meddling in the middle east has destroyed these people's homes and lives. May you never have to walk a mile in their shoes you bastard.

Like the typical Liberal, you have to blame someone else.

I'm not the one that says he cares about them then refuses to take them in voluntarily. That's you.

Canada's Trudeau welcomes refugees; U.S.-bound passengers turned away

I have no issues with Canada accepting as many immigrants as they want.

Good for them. I'd like to see that nation of 35 million people care for these immigrants with their tax money.

Can we deport existing illegals to Canada?

We should totally sign a treaty with Canada for them to take all of the illegal immigrants currently residing inside the USA. It's a perfect solution.
4,000 miles of totally open border up there for them to cross over from.

Yup. But Trump didn't know that. He didn't think this thing through. He just likes putting his signature on things that come in leather binders, all shiny and pretty.

You are contending that Trump does not read or have any involvement in the drafting of the Executive Orders he signs?

What is your specific evidence?

What is yours that he does? He signed 13 of them in the last week, in case you weren't paying attention. Since his own election to office came as a surprise to him (‘He Was Surprised as Anyone') he's had 1/2 day+/- to research and write each one. That's not a leader, that's a DICK-TATOR.

Are you going to say you didn't support the refugee plan Obama wanted put in place? If you do, you lie.
Of course I support it. I'm a decent human being. And I think the current 2 year vetting process is sufficient, especially considering that no Syrian refugee to the U.S. has committed a Terrorist attack.

So far. Most of the recent terror attacks in Europe have been by Syrians or other Muslim countries.
Take "Syrians" out of there since it's not true. As for Muslim countries, add the caveat that most of the recent terror attacks were committed by citizens born in the country or who were there legally.

What you want to do is allow those of a certain ideology that commit those terror attacks to be here legally. Thanks, idiot.
Our constant meddling in the middle east has destroyed these people's homes and lives. May you never have to walk a mile in their shoes you bastard.
You can't be that stupid, these people have been fighting with each other for centurys… There is no "normal" in their lives - never has been never will be. Muslims love to fight… Fact

Good for them. I'd like to see that nation of 35 million people care for these immigrants with their tax money.

We should totally sign a treaty with Canada for them to take all of the illegal immigrants currently residing inside the USA. It's a perfect solution.

Just wait. Trump will pick his next fight with Canada. Trump will start condemning Trudeau. God what a clusterfuck. Thank all of you idiots for putting this asshole in office.
b00318bd5741f8947daaf27267d738b66a97723389f768d0ba1c87b0d6ecf307.jpg

Honey, you're going to pay like the rest of us. He doesn't care about you, either.

Just wait. Trump will pick his next fight with Canada. Trump will start condemning Trudeau. God what a clusterfuck. Thank all of you idiots for putting this asshole in office.
b00318bd5741f8947daaf27267d738b66a97723389f768d0ba1c87b0d6ecf307.jpg

Honey, you're going to pay like the rest of us. He doesn't care about you, either.

Yup. But Trump didn't know that. He didn't think this thing through. He just likes putting his signature on things that come in leather binders, all shiny and pretty.

You are contending that Trump does not read or have any involvement in the drafting of the Executive Orders he signs?

What is yours that he does? He signed 13 of them in the last week, in case you weren't paying attention. Since his own election to office came as a surprise to him (‘He Was Surprised as Anyone') he's had 1/2 day+/- to research and write each one. That's not a leader, that's a DICK-TATOR.

Since you claimed he didn't, it's on you to support those claims.

He isn't surprised he won. Those of you that support the bitch that lost are.

So you assume his research didn't begin long before January 20?

Since you blindly supported Obama, we'll consider you a DICK-TOTER.

You can't be that stupid, these people have been fighting with each other for centurys… There is no "normal" in their lives - never has been never will be. Muslims love to fight… Fact

They're barbarians and have been acting like barbarians for years. Morons on the left confuse them wearing suits/ties with being civilized.

Sounds like these countries that have been banned for Muslim inclusion into this country are HAND PICKED for premier terrorist camps of ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Obamas vetting process is a fucking joke… 10 to 24 months? What a fucking joke and needs to be at least 10 to 12 years for proper vetting…

Canada will represent some decency in contrast to the sorry mess Trump is bringing to the USA

Canada will represent some decency in contrast to the sorry mess Trump is bringing to the USA
Instead of bitching and moaning they should just go up there… We can't afford any more deadbeats in this country.

You assume we didn't have that thought?

You see something being able to occur that the monkey you supported that just left office supported happening then lie about being OK with it taking place in a roundabout way.
Run-on sentence - Wikipedia

Wrong. A Syrian carried out the attack in Ansbach. Other attacks were ISIS, more than a few from Tunisa, and Afghanistan. Many of them travelled to Syria at some point. Yes, they were all there "legally" thanks to idiotic immigration policy, which is the point of changing ours.

Since you claimed he didn't, it's on you to support those claims.

He isn't surprised he won. Those of you that support the bitch that lost are.

So you assume his research didn't begin long before January 20?

Since you blindly supported Obama, we'll consider you a DICK-TOTER.

Where does it say I blindly support Obama, or Hillary, simply because I can see for myself that Trump is a fraud and a shyster?

Which is why you should support Trump's immigration policy, keep them out of our country, and we'll stay out of theirs.

I suggest sending Hollywood celebrities to Canada as refugees.

Envy must be a hard thing to live with.
Envy is a major part of the Liberal Playbook.

What is your evidence again that Trump does not have any idea what is in the EOs he signs?

Did Obama read the ACA?

These snowflakes rarely deal with facts.

They are similar to chicks during their 4th week. Holy crap. They are emotion little flowers.

Forum List

Back