Canadian Black Marxist Lives Matter Call Trudeau "White Supremacist Terrorist".. Lol

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is

The loony left still doesn't get it. I guess the ultimate question would be...Are they even capable of getting anything that wasn't sugar coated and spoon-fed to them? My honest guess? No. Hell no. These degenerates are too stupid to know any better.

• Banned
They have that corny dude in the green down jacket over there doing sign language! :lol:

I've said for years that modern liberals treat politics like it's their religion, a secular religion.. But a religion nonetheless.

Far as I know, Canada never had slavery.

So what is the BLM's main gripe?

That polar bears are racist because they are white? ..... :cool:
If they cant site slavery then they site neo-colonialism and returning 'colonist regimes' to native control.

roflmao

• Banned

Who knows? I guess being black sucks in Canada. Life would be much better back in sub Saharan Africa where they're the majority ..or you'd suppose so. These folks confuse yo' boy.

• Banned

If they cant site slavery then they site neo-colonialism and returning 'colonist regimes' to native control.

roflmao
'Neo-Colonialism' translates to 'New Colonialism'...which means a new kind of colonialism. And that's why we need a wall....to keep out the leftist version of colonialism.

If he thinks the uber-liberal Trudeau is a white supremeist, Imagine what he thinks of the rest of us? What a piece of dog turd.

Don't know why people call rightists 'neo-colonial', we are the opposite. We are nationalist by and large.
Their claim is that colonialism never really disappeared, and was merely transformed into a new colonialism that relied on corporations to steal the native resources via cheap prices and bribery of local officials.
I know...I just like to culturally appropriate their jargon for shits and giggles because I can.

She's not that bad looking of a black broad either y'all.
yusra-khogali.jpg
What a waste of perfectly burnable coal. She's Muslim so you already know she knows how to make a sandwich....and the lips. Ahem... I'll just leave that thought there.

Uh uh uh... Smh...what a waste.

Forum List

Back