Candian Trucker Convoy SPREADS....blocks biggest bridge between Canada and US, in Toronto.

"TORONTO — The busiest crossing on the U.S.-Canada land border was blockaded Tuesday as the demonstrations against vaccine mandates that have paralyzed Canada’s capital spread to a crucial trade artery, while inspiring similar protests from Europe to Australia."

LET FREEDOM RING!!

This is GREAT! It's spreading!
I get it, the story is from Toronto, the bridge is not in Toronto. There is no bridge from Toronto to the USA.

Windsor is wear the bridge is, 150 miles from toronto

I believe this is where our white wing friends hop in and say they should be gassed and shot at for blocking the roads.

Wait, I'm not seeing that at all. Weird!
And this is where our left wing friends would be trumpeting how integral and wonderful protests are. How civil unrest is to be expected and violence is really not violence because it is just 'property.'

How does it feel to be just as hypocritical as those you despise? Who am I kidding, you don't even see the rank hypocrisy.

And this is where our left wing friends would be trumpeting how integral and wonderful protests are. How civil unrest is to be expected and violence is really not violence because it is just 'property.'

How does it feel to be just as hypocritical as those you despise? Who am I kidding, you don't even see the rank hypocrisy.
but he is rank

"TORONTO — The busiest crossing on the U.S.-Canada land border was blockaded Tuesday as the demonstrations against vaccine mandates that have paralyzed Canada’s capital spread to a crucial trade artery, while inspiring similar protests from Europe to Australia."

LET FREEDOM RING!!

This is GREAT! It's spreading!
Tell that to auto workers in Detroit who will be laid off because car makers can't get parts, you fucking moron.

I heard Trudeau crying about swastikas' and confederate flags, and saying they had no business destroying the economy, well what's that phrase about karma is real? It's a bitch when it's returned in spades.
This will end when you right wing jerkoffs can't get your Molsen.

Tell that to auto workers in Detroit who will be laid off because car makers can't get parts, you fucking moron.
where were you in 2020 when they were shut down by the government? you didn't seem to care about them back then. so forgive me If I choose to shit on your post.

The overreach of govt can only be challenged by causing them pain. And others will get hurt in the process.

You either want Freedom or you dont
I hope every one of those fucks run out of diesel as they're sitting on their asses which will turn to ice.

They'll move their asses then, I'll betcha!

I hope every one of those fucks run out of diesel as they're sitting on their asses which will turn to ice.

I'm laughing at your love for Trudeau's ass. wow. too fking funny. lick it up bubba. government munchkin.

you shouldn't be worried since you weren't in 2020. so shut up. No one's listening to you.
I triggered your sorry ass so I must be doing something right, Trump asseater.

Make sure none of your psycho meds are imported from Canada.

I triggered your sorry ass so I must be doing something right, Trump asseater.

Make sure none of your psycho meds are imported from Canada.
not at all, I enjoy shutting up hypocrites who suck on the government's tit like you. you can't get enough titty either.

you implied dumbass. name another trucker protest. You prove you ain't got a brain.
I implied nothing. But what you imbeciles don't seem to get is that this protest will accomplish not a goddam thing except cause pain on everyday U.S. citizens such as Detroit auto workers.

But you're too goddamm dumb to see past your nose once it's pulled out of Trump's ass.

Try not too jizz on your shoes over this stupidity.

I implied nothing. But what you imbeciles don't seem to get is that this protest will accomplish not a goddam thing except cause pain on everyday U.S. citizens such as Detroit auto workers.

But you're too goddamm dumb to see past your nose once it's pulled out of Trump's ass.

Try not too jizz on your shoes over this stupidity.
well you can't mention a subject with only one result and have me think it was meant about something else that doesn't exist. That's impractical and illogical. But it is you.

Well then they will get stuck there as the shelves are empty. Oh well.

Seems a large portion of Canada is sick of this Fascist crap.

Im loving it.

Forum List

Back