Can't wait for Trump to release his Comey recordings.....LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The bully vs the bully....who will crumble.....will it be Comey, who stressed like a wittle puppy on whether to take Clinton down before or after the election or Trump, who tried to bully a 7ft tall FBI agent into supreme loyalty and then threatened him with hidden recordings?????

Ladies and gents.....let the games began
images

I'm actually looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

He isn't going to say much, gaybiker. That's the thing. He never does.
Comey likes to fake people out, then at the last minute, pull back. He did it with Obama, he did it with Hills, and he's done it with Trump. He isn't going to say ANYTHING of note.

I'm actually looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

He isn't going to say much, gaybiker. That's the thing. He never does.
Comey likes to fake people out, then at the last minute, pull back. He did it with Obama, he did it with Hills, and he's done it with Trump. He isn't going to say ANYTHING of note.
Say anything of note? He's gonna tell us that Trump lied, or as the spin is now conveying that Trump mistook his assessment of an investigation and ran with it. Bottom line is this, Trump is a liar, a traitor to this country and shouldn't be president. Why idiots continue to support this moron, only God knows.

I'll just be glad when this shit is over.
Uh, Hillary's non issue lasted 8 years.....good luck wanting this shit to end....and it had better not end this quick. Trump is dangerous and needs to be silenced and kicked ass first out of this country and back to Russia.

The bully vs the bully....who will crumble.....will it be Comey, who stressed like a wittle puppy on whether to take Clinton down before or after the election or Trump, who tried to bully a 7ft tall FBI agent into supreme loyalty and then threatened him with hidden recordings?????

images
I can't wait either.....:clap:

images
I can't wait either.....:clap:
People need to understand, the man is a PRIVATE CITIZEN NOW....GLOVES OFF!!!

Forum List

Back