Captain Kirk Writes to Captain Kirk

So, the navy launches its super new ship that cost $7bn to build. And who congratulates the USS Zumwalt's Captain James Kirk? Why Captain James Kirk aka William Shatner – a Canadian yet.

A fun read @ War News Updates: A Letter From One 'Captain Kirk' To Another with another @ War News Updates: U.S. Navy Christens It's Newest Destroyer The USS Zumwalt

the title of the piece says it cost 7 billion.....and the story says 3 billion....i just read another piece from global firepower i think it was were they also said 3 billion.....they said there are 2 more coming....

If you use Internet Explorer then EVERY page is a dangerous page. Switch to Firefox which is far more secure. Install Malwarebytes and ESET Smart Security and Ghostery and you'll be safe. I clicked on the links and had no messages or problems.

resize.php

If you use Internet Explorer then EVERY page is a dangerous page. Switch to Firefox which is far more secure. Install Malwarebytes and ESET Smart Security and Ghostery and you'll be safe. I clicked on the links and had no messages or problems.

i use ESET and have Spy Hunter.....

Forum List

Back