🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson's story about incident occurring in his "Perception 301" class faces scrutiny

All his stories make him seem like a hero when actually, he didn't do any of it.

He's delusional.

Why is the name of Carson's course "perception 301" at Yale more important than the democrat candidate's actual perception of her husband's infidelity?

williamscarson.jpg

Beginning by the fact that Yale says that class didn't even exist.
Conservatives will argue that the media made Carson make it all up.
Ben Carson faces new questions over his personal history
This is hilarious. It's so obviously bullshit lol. I mean this is the kind of thing that only happens in those classic 80's movies about high school heroes. Do people actually buy this crap?

Oh wait. Republicans do.

Now doubts are cast on Ben Carson’s story of sheltering white classmates during Detroit race riots following MLK's assassination - but he claims he’s the victim of an unfair ‘witch hunt’
  • Republican presidential hopeful told the media that they're being 'unfair'
  • The most recent story under question is a harrowing tale he told last month of protecting his white high school classmates during race riots
  • He also told a tale of being the 'most honest' Yale psychology student
  • His best-selling book 'Gifted Hands' claimed Army General William Westmoreland met with him and offered him a West Point scholarship
  • Carson has claimed he turned the Army officer training academy's offer down, deciding to become a doctor instead
  • But West Point has no records showing Carson ever applied or was offered a place in the student body
  • He is also facing mounting scrutiny over claims he was 'wild' and 'violent' as a child and went to tough school

Read more: Ben Carson defends personal history claims and West Point scholarship
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All his stories make him seem like a hero when actually, he didn't do any of it.

He's delusional.
I just think he is a fraud to begin with. There is no way a renowned neurosurgeon is dumb enough to believe all the garbage that comes out of his month. It just doesn't make any sense.

The left are doing to him what they have done to every Black that dare not step on their plantation. Attempt to destroy them.
The ones I can think of off the top of my head: Clarence Thomas, Martin Luther King, Jr., Edward Brooke, Jennifer Carroll, Gary Franks, Allen West, Condi Rice, Mia Love, Hermain Cain, Vernon Parker, etc., etc., etc.

Can't allow a Black to win the GOP nomination. Their racist lies may get exposed.

Forum List

Back