Co-Operating:

Priestep

Caught: Ready for Indictment:

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....
Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper et al.

May.

Going to be a bad month for the Obama Deep State and the Clinton Crime Family.

Ironically, a Pervert may have saved America....not intentionally of course...but Anthony Wiener's sexual proclivities drew the attention of the NYPD to his computer...which looks like how the whole massive conspiracy got away for them....made McCabe panic and do very stupid things...illegal things...the Strozk/Page Texts have helped greatly....but the First Cause, the effective cause, of the Great Unraveling appears to be Wiener's Wiener.

Got to love the Irony...and to almost see the hand of Providence in the so unlikely concurrence of events.

I'm just a Concerned Citizen....but it looks like Good News is Coming to the Swamp Draining Business.

Caught: Turned State's Evidence (Been Singing):

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Ironically, a Pervert may have saved America....not intentionally of course...but Anthony Wiener's sexual proclivities drew the attention of the NYPD to his computer...which looks like how the whole massive conspiracy got away for them....made McCabe panic and do very stupid things...illegal things...the Strozk/Page Texts have helped greatly....but the First Cause, the effective cause, of the Great Unraveling appears to be Wiener's Wiener.

Got to love the Irony...and to almost see the hand of Providence in the so unlikely concurrence of events.

I'm just a Concerned Citizen....but it looks like Good News is Coming to the Swamp Draining Business.
Muellers news will strike home Republicans are dead men walking

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

I'm going to guess that he can't provide a link without violating the TOS of this board, since he's almost certainly citing a post from 4chan.

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

I'm going to guess that he can't provide a link without violating the TOS of this board, since he's almost certainly citing a post from 4chan.
So we can only link to media matters?

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

You're behind, Q no longer uses 4Chan.

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

We can't link to other messageboards.

This is a Prediction Thread. We will keep it going.

If I'm wrong, I will man up...and if I am right, I will expect pussy-assed law students and other half-informed pinheads to do the same.

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Gotta link?

:lol:

Yes, that's exactly what I mean, you raging fuckwit.

While it appeared (to sane people) that I was simply pointing out that linking to other message boards was against the rules here, what I really meant (after running it through the raging fuckwit translator) was ONLY LINKS TO MEDIA MATTERS WILL BE ALLOWED!

All of your delusions of persecution are true!

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Any day now, ed. :auiqs.jpg:

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Good things take time bk Gonna shut down gov't the military etc etc if he doesn't get his wall? The man is a complete ah except to his very narrow base Are you and ol Will part of that base??

Strzok
Page
Ohr
Baker

Co-Operating:

Priestep

McCabe

Under Grave Suspicion:

Too many to Name....

May.

Good things take time bk Gonna shut down gov't the military etc etc if he doesn't get his wall? The man is a complete ah except to his very narrow base Are you and ol Will part of that base??
And if we have a temporary shutdown old people will be thrown on the streets and forced to eat dog food............Babies will be beaten............Your pets will also be your food..............

With only a 6% loss to incoming revenue.................via the GDP.......WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE..............

Which is Democratic Pravda 101

Forum List

Back