CBS 2 Exclusive: De Blasio’s Caravan Caught Speeding, Violating Traffic Laws

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Democrats, laws are made for our subjects.

Mayor de Blasio?s Caravan Caught Speeding, Violating Traffic Laws « CBS New York

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Just days after Mayor Bill de Blasio announced an aggressive plan to prevent traffic deaths, CBS 2 cameras caught the driver of a car carrying the mayor violating a number of traffic laws.

But the NYPD responded Thursday evening that the mayor’s caravan, which is operated by police, sometimes has to use special driving techniques for protective reasons.

As CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer reported Thursday, the mayor’s two-car caravan was seen speeding, blowing through stop signs, and violating other traffic laws. Kramer reported that if the driver of the lead car, which carried the mayor in its passenger seat, had been cited, he would have racked up enough points to get his license suspended.

I don't see the irony. I see democrats once again lecturing people on what THEY should do then they themselves doing just the opposite. So is the driver going to receive any citation? Do you think you or I would?

Let's stop pretending. De Blasio is a marxist. And for marxists, rulers don't obey laws. They peons do. And they are supposed to be happy about it.

I see this thread as an "Oh brother" thread.

Attachments

• $untitled.png
    $untitled.png
    5 KB · Views: 143
The NYPD chauffeur detail claims that it's necessary to break traffic laws in order to get the mayor to his destination in a timely way. It seems Da-Blaz was on the way to the gym.

Maybe no one else ever has to get to the gym or take a dump. Here I thought the Antoinette family in the WH was bad.

I don't see the irony. I see democrats once again lecturing people on what THEY should do then they themselves doing just the opposite. So is the driver going to receive any citation? Do you think you or I would?

I seem to remember Corzine doing something similar. But that is something Democrats have a bad habit of doing. You know, "Do as I say, but not what I do".

He is still an elitlitists only days after busting driving laws he is caught jay walking. The liberal left just don't care. And BTW did you read about the woman jogger who they arrested because she had ear buds in and couldn't hear the police? I wonder with photographic evidence the mayor will now get a ticket.

De Blasio jaywalks as he preaches road safety | New York Post

De Blasio jaywalks as he preaches road safety

Forum List

Back