CBS: assemblyman introduces bill that would automatically register all NNY adults for organ donor r

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBS: Assemblyman introduces bill that would automatically register all NY adults for organ donor registry

Reallyeeee so I have no control of my OWN BODY, their OWN body wtf is wrong with you and save your bs guilt trip ... When you have science lying to you telling you dead kids body is begin taken over so some other useless fk can use the organs based off of GOV decision and not the parents screw you turn the tables bitches do you want your chit taken against your will .

Wow....these are the same assholes that scream about " my body is my property " in the abortion issue.

Jo

CBS: Assemblyman introduces bill that would automatically register all NY adults for organ donor registry

Reallyeeee so I have no control of my OWN BODY, their OWN body wtf is wrong with you and save your bs guilt trip ... When you have science lying to you telling you dead kids body is begin taken over so some other useless fk can use the organs based off of GOV decision and not the parents screw you turn the tables bitches do you want your chit taken against your will .
You shouldn't pay any attention to what these far left are saying. They are trying to redirect the public's mind from off of the government corruption investigations. To on some fake bills. Just ignore them and hope that they will go away. You ought to know by now. That they are a bunch of creeps, trying to pretend that they has the power over you. These politicians looks like they just had escaped from a nut farm. And by you listening to them, will just make them to taunt you more and more. And so don't keep on watching them. Or else, that it will make you go insane like they are.

upload_2019-4-20_12-59-14.jpeg
images
upload_2019-4-20_13-0-10.jpeg
upload_2019-4-20_13-3-8.jpeg
upload_2019-4-20_13-11-25.jpeg
upload_2019-4-20_13-12-43.jpeg

Forum List

Back