CDC Now Recommends The Return Of Masks In Public Transportation

FB_IMG_1651771005808.jpg

But not all of us live in the areas where Covid is bad so why do we all have to suffer for it? Especially since at this point I'm almost guaranteed not to get it.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

The yo yo nature of the hoax to keep people off balance and apprehensive.
This hiding from the air is madness and fraught with experimentation with no specific goal in sight. Look at a mask after you have used it for 4 hours and tell me you would rather breathe in that goop than fresh air!
This is almost like potty training to keep us forever on pins and needles such that the next ridiculous edict will be sheepishly adhered to.

But not all of us live in the areas where Covid is bad so why do we all have to suffer for it? Especially since at this point I'm almost guaranteed not to get it.

The CDC did not end them, a judge did so until a different judge says otherwise, they are gone

The CDC did not end them, a judge did so until a different judge says otherwise, they are gone
You really are dumb. That's not how it works. The CDC has first got to appeal, which they have not done. Then, it must go to a higher court than the US District Court judge that eliminated their original mandate. Just like the military, they have a rank structure.

Plenty of mandates have been implemented with no function of law permitting them
Don’t kid yourself about what gets put in play

You really are dumb. That's not how it works. The CDC has first got to appeal, which they have not done. Then, it must go to a higher court than the US District Court judge that eliminated their original mandate. Just like the military, they have a rank structure.

yeah, that is what I just said. You used more words and said the same thing I did.

Congrats.

I have not put a mask on since late Feb. Over two blissful months of not breathing Chinese plastics to make pruned up liberal Karens feel better. I certainly have no interest in starting to wear them again now.

Forum List

Back