Change The Redskins Name

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Fuck it go ahead and change it. They've been an embarrassment for decades. The name "Redskins," for 22 years now, has stood for pathetic and embarrassing losers. It finally means what a bunch of butthurt white people and a tiny few scattered Native Americans have been trying to make it mean for years.

Who cares what the name changes to? Pick anything. ANYTHING. FUCK the Redskins!!!

45 - 14??? Fuck you Redskins. FUCK YOU.

I have not taken notice of Washington's team since Larry Brown and Billy Kilmer played on the team...part of the Over the Hill Gang..

Hey, cud be worse -- at least they ain't the Cowgirls -- which is insulting to Bovine-Americans...

True. That makes me feel a little better. At least I'm not a limpwristed cowgirls fan. Thanks Pogo :thup:
I don't know how anyone could like that Arkansass owner...He went to college with Barry Switzer(head coach of Ok. Sooners) and Jimmy Johnson(coach of Ok State Plowboyz).....

In all truthfulness... I think tonight did it for me. I reached a breaking point.

The Redskins have been a COMPLETE laughingstock for YEARS! Albert Haynesworth, Donovan McNabb, Rex Grossman, Jim Zorn, Steve Spurrier, Joe Gibbs round 2, Gus Ferrot, Jason Campell, Mark Brunell, Mike Shanahan, Deion Sanders, countless last place finishes, RG3's knee... it goes on and on!!!

And on top of that half of the local news on them is about how racist the name is!!! God dammit Dan Snyder how fucking much do you expect fans to take????

I've defended the name my entire life!!!! But what the hell does it mean anymore??? Just a bunch of loser ass football with a shit owner who loves to give has-beens their payday.

Fuck it CHANGE THE NAME. Maybe that'll make us a relevant franchise again. :mad:

Riiigghhttttt ....I doubt you are fan.......if it comes to changing the name I bet the team moves.....

Riiigghhttttt ....I doubt you are fan.......if it comes to changing the name I bet the team moves.....

Wow. Do you want me to respond seriously? Or just make a joke about how you can't get the skid marks out of your underwear?
zxcjy-gif.32297

Fuck it go ahead and change it. They've been an embarrassment for decades. The name "Redskins," for 22 years now, has stood for pathetic and embarrassing losers. It finally means what a bunch of butthurt white people and a tiny few scattered Native Americans have been trying to make it mean for years.

Who cares what the name changes to? Pick anything. ANYTHING. FUCK the Redskins!!!

45 - 14??? Fuck you Redskins. FUCK YOU.

Given as little attention Native Americans get right now I think they should protest any attempt to change that name and remove them further from the public eye. If I asked my kid to play cowboys and indians he would probably ask me what I was talking about.

Damn redskins need to build a crazy horse statue and Native American genocide museum outside their stadium, dump a few million into that huge horse sculpture and keep holding fundraisers for them all. If you are going to be named redskins you better embrace the cause.

Go Sunny Jurgensen!

In all truthfulness... I think tonight did it for me. I reached a breaking point.

The Redskins have been a COMPLETE laughingstock for YEARS! Albert Haynesworth, Donovan McNabb, Rex Grossman, Jim Zorn, Steve Spurrier, Joe Gibbs round 2, Gus Ferrot, Jason Campell, Mark Brunell, Mike Shanahan, Deion Sanders, countless last place finishes, RG3's knee... it goes on and on!!!

And on top of that half of the local news on them is about how racist the name is!!! God dammit Dan Snyder how fucking much do you expect fans to take????

I've defended the name my entire life!!!! But what the hell does it mean anymore??? Just a bunch of loser ass football with a shit owner who loves to give has-beens their payday.

Fuck it CHANGE THE NAME. Maybe that'll make us a relevant franchise again. :mad:

Well at least Snyder did something about the condition of the field. It looked beautiful tonight.

Forum List

Back