Charlotesville man facing upgraded murder charges in vehicular protest killing.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Fields, who initially was charged with second-degree murder and other offenses, now faces a charge of first-degree murder. A Charlottesville district court Judge announced the upgraded charge at the court hearing attended by Fields and about two dozen of Heyer's family members and supporters.

Suspect in Charlottesville car attack faces first-degree murder charge - CNN

Seems the justice system in this situation is moving along as expected. Do you suppose he will get the same treatment as the illegal that killed Kate on that California pier?

Fields, who initially was charged with second-degree murder and other offenses, now faces a charge of first-degree murder. A Charlottesville district court Judge announced the upgraded charge at the court hearing attended by Fields and about two dozen of Heyer's family members and supporters.

Seems the justice system in this situation is moving along as expected. Do you suppose he will get the same treatment as the illegal that killed Kate on that California pier?

Charges have to be based on the crime, right? I'm no attorney but from what I've heard, the bullet that killed Kate was a ricochet. The perp wasn't trying to kill her. But in Charlottesville, driving the car into a crowd was an intentional act and premeditated. Seems to me the situations are very different.

• Banned

Charges have to be based on the crime, right? I'm no attorney but from what I've heard, the bullet that killed Kate was a ricochet. The perp wasn't trying to kill her. But in Charlottesville, driving the car into a crowd was an intentional act and premeditated. Seems to me the situations are very different.
Charges were based on the crime. Involuntary Manslaughter was one of the charges he faced and was still not found guilty.

Charges were based on the crime. Involuntary Manslaughter was one of the charges he faced and was still not found guilty.

Then I guess we leave it up to the Jury in Charlottesville.

And don't get me wrong. I think the AG is bringing federal charges against Kate's killer and I hope he is locked up now and I hope he is convicted and is sent away fro a long time.

Look for more of this as communists continue to block streets, threaten pople and try and undo the last election.

Forum List

Back