🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlottesville Police arrest White Supremacists/WN or Nazi Shooter!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Charlottesville PD have arrested this man after obtaining footage of him firing live rounds at Anti-Nazi protesters.
DINSaQPUEAAZpPO.jpg

Guess this Gun Nutter :ahole-1:will be banned from owning guns. And be spending personal time
in jail. With YUGE numbers of other colors. Hahaha!:rolleyes-41:

• Banned
He was shooting at my hero fighting off Whitey.

flame-cropped.jpg

Or in the direction of. He was only telling Whitey to back off.

Not much of a shot. he needs more range time.

• Banned
Or better, what this Gun Nutter Clown has at home...FFS!

Or to pussy without these. As only PUSSY GUN NUTTERS need more than six shots.

Your ignorance and intolerance are showing.

How about this: "Only PUSSY CAR NUTTERS need a Maserati." Why have a Maserati when a beat-to-fuck Chevy would get you there?

I have 70-round drum magazines for my AK-47. Why? because they
make them and I can afford them. I am neither a "pussy" or a "nut".

How do I know this? Being happily married to a wonderful loving woman, owning a three-bedroom, two bath, two-car garage house on 60 acres of wooded land with a creek running through it, and having a substantial gun collection makes me a "pussy"?

I'll match what I have worked for and own next to yours any day, ya little impotent pussy. You couldn't even win the most substantial election of your lifetime.
:lmao:

I'll match what I have worked for and own next to yours any day, ya little pussy.

Oh look, boys bragging about their toys.

Did you also buy a sports car to help with your mid-life crisis?
If I did, what business would it be of yours?

Is it my job to tell you what to buy or what not to buy?

"I like to stalk meter maids while openly carrying a gun" Chris Cantwell was also arrested. To their credit, the Free Keene libertarians dumped Cantwell hard, being he was a violent racist douche.

Who is Christopher Cantwell, the white nationalist arrested after Charlottesville rally?

18 year old Nazi douche Daniel Patrick Borden was also arrested for being part of a gang of Nazi thugs that savagely beat a black man with clubs.

Charlottesville Police ID and arrest more white supremacists — raise number of injured in car attack to 35

How about this: "Only PUSSY CAR NUTTERS need a Maserati." Why have a Maserati when a beat-to-fuck Chevy would get you there?

How do I know this? Being happily married to a wonderful loving woman, owning a three-bedroom, two bath, two-car garage house on 60 acres of wooded land with a creek running through it, and having a substantial gun collection makes me a "pussy"?

I'll match what I have worked for and own next to yours any day, ya little impotent pussy. You couldn't even win the most substantial election of your lifetime.

With all the crime around, how many have you captured or shot? As no more than a shotgun or a six shooter is needed for home protection.

If I did, what business would it be of yours?

You're the one bragging about how your toys make you a man. Obviously, if you have a sports car, that makes you more manly, right? A big pickup truck can substitute for sports car in that regard.

How about this: Next time you go to the store, just buy the small 5-pound bag of cat litter instead of the 5-gallon bucket. Also buy the cheap crap cat kibble instead of the good stuff, they'll never notice the difference, will they?

The more expensive stuff doesn't make you any more a cat-lover and besides, they're just cats. Right?

Gotcha. :biggrin:

With all the crime around, how many have you captured or shot? As no more than a shotgun or a six shooter is needed for home protection.

I can't wait to see the Liveleak video of you trying to defend your life, your family, and your home against five heavily-armed and drugged-out home invaders with your dinky little single-shot 16 gauge shotgun and crappy pot-metal .22 revolver. Some real entertainment there, fer sure.

Do you even have a clue as to why law-enforcement quit carrying 6-shot revolvers in the 1980's? Because the criminals were carrying semi-auto pistols with 15-round magazines. That's why.

How about this: Next time you go to the store, just buy the small 5-pound bag of cat litter instead of the 5-gallon bucket. Also buy the cheap crap cat kibble instead of the good stuff, they'll never notice the difference, will they?

Since I'm not bragging that using more expensive cat products makes me more of a man, or a better cat owner, that weird deflection makes no sense at all.

The more expensive stuff doesn't make you any more a cat-lover and besides, they're just cats. Right?

Gotcha. :biggrin:

By the way, I _do_ buy the most cheapass kibble in the store. That's kind of the point. Some people don't see a need to brag about how they purchased status with consumer goods.

I can't wait to see the Liveleak video of you trying to defend your life, your family, and your home against five heavily-armed and drugged-out home invaders with your dinky little single-shot 16 gauge shotgun and crappy pot-metal .22 revolver. Some real entertainment there, fer sure.

Do you even have a clue as to why law-enforcement quit carrying 6-shot revolvers in the 1980's? Because the criminals were carrying semi-auto pistols with 15-round magazines. That's why.

I'm glad you live in daily fears. It's the Gun Nutter Lifestyle for you.

Forum List

Back