Check out this 12 year old kid.....Challenges Obama to an interview.

When my son was 12, he challenged the Yankees to a game. When they didn't accept, he ran around telling everyone that the Yanks were afraid to play his little league team.

That kid's parents had better hope Obama doesn't get him in a room for a few hours. That boy will end up being a gay, Muslim Athiest headed for a liberal arts degree.

Last edited:
When my son was 12, he challenged the Yankees to a game. When they didn't accept, he ran around telling everyone that the Yanks were afraid to play his little league team.

That kid'a parents had better hope Obama doesn't get him in a room for a few hours. That boy will end up being a gay, Muslim Athiest headed for a liberal arts degree.

So what your saying is your kid is dumb enough to believe the Yankees would play baseball with him...but this kid, a youtuber, who Obama has done interviews with three of them, has now been on two networks and video has gone viral...hmm...no...not the same at all.

That kid'a parents had better hope Obama doesn't get him in a room for a few hours. That boy will end up being a gay, Muslim Athiest headed for a liberal arts degree.

So what your saying is your kid is dumb enough to believe the Yankees would play baseball with him...but this kid, a youtuber, who Obama has done interviews with three of them, has now been on two networks and video has gone viral...hmm...no...not the same at all.

Well...not exactly. I am saying that you are a dumb shit. Didn't you catch that?

This kid has received death threats for being critical of Obama.

Damned racist liberals.....

sFun_dancing.gif

This kid is a little youtube sensation...his videos get 5 to 6 figure views.
Obama would never agree to an interview, too easy to do interviews with bathtub cereal clowns than real people.

Forum List

Back