Chic. Cop Bodyslams Thug After Getting Spit in Face

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Actually, I had the yahoo domain blocked on my old router and forgot to reblock it when the Internet guy installed the new one. I didn't even notice it was a yahoo link at first. Stuff like this is precisely why I blocked it come to think of it. I'm gonna reblock that domain on the new router right now while I'm thinking of it. I can't stand the way that web site operates.

Anyway. Proceed...

Thank you, QuickHitCurepon!

Likely should have just swept his legs if he felt he had to take him down. He made no effort to cuff him after the suplex, so appears to be a purely retaliatory measure. It's a tough position to be in as a police officer. On the one hand you're supposedly held to a higher standard but on the other hand you're still a human being with human nature.

If someone spit in my face I'd likely respond the same way the cop did. Dunno what's wrong with society today that they act the way they do.

I saw the vid someplace. Can't see the spitting of course, but that cop took him down hard and fast.
According to what is in the first message in this chat, there was more than just spitting. If someone licked the side of my face without my permission, on the face of the perpetrator would be a red imprint the size of my hand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course the corrupt and un-American Chicago Democrat thugs in office will hang the cop out to dry. He was fully justified in kicking the guy’s ass for spiting on him.

The Mayor and other thugs are of course horrified:

Police said in a statement the man was drinking in public, which prompted them to approach him.

However, according to police, he became "irate" and licked the officer's face before spitting in his eye and mouth.

"The officer then performed an emergency takedown, taking the offender to the ground," according to the statement.

'Very disturbing' video shows Chicago police slamming man who allegedly spit at officer to the ground
Nice to see, thanks for the post.

Police said in a statement the man was drinking in public, which prompted them to approach him.

However, according to police, he became "irate" and licked the officer's face before spitting in his eye and mouth.

"The officer then performed an emergency takedown, taking the offender to the ground," according to the statement.

'Very disturbing' video shows Chicago police slamming man who allegedly spit at officer to the ground
Who gives a fuck what career path the man chose... You spit on a man; expect a violent response. Welcome to the food chain...

Not "disturbing." Very SATISFYING

I saw the vid someplace. Can't see the spitting of course, but that cop took him down hard and fast.
According to what is in the first message in this chat, there was more than just spitting. If someone licked the side of my face without my permission, on the face of the perpetrator would be a red imprint the size of my hand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Dont get too close to Joe Biden

Charges filed after Chicago police body slam incident

[QUOTE
The 29-year-old man who appeared to be body slammed by a Chicago police officer Thursday in a controversial video captured by a passerby is facing multiple charges, including aggravated battery to an officer, police said.

Bernard Kersh, of the South Chicago neighborhood, was the subject of a video that Mayor Lori Lightfoot called “very disturbing.” It showed him being slammed to the ground by an officer at about 4 p.m. in the 700 block of East 79th Street in the Chatham neighborhood after he was stopped for drinking alcohol in public, police said. He had spit on and threatened one of the officers.

In addition to the felony charge, he is also facing misdemeanor charges of resisting an officer, simple assault and drinking alcohol in public, police said. Kersh, of the 8000 block of South Kingston Avenue, was expected to appear in bond court on Sunday.

He was treated at the University of Chicago Medical Center after the incident and released into police custody “sometime overnight,” Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Friday morning.

The officer was “relieved of police powers" pending an investigation by the Civilian Office of Police Accountability, Guglielmi tweeted later Friday night. Guglielmi said COPA asked for the officer to be relieved of powers pending review of the incident and Chicago police “concurred.”

][/QUOTE]

chicago cop slams - Bing

Forum List

Back