Chicago Mayor blames Trump for Smollett?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rahm Emanuel blames Trump for Jussie Smollett controversy, creating 'toxic environment', tells him to 'sit on the sidelines'

This is truly sick. Rahm Emmanuel, the mayor of crazy town, came out and blasted Smollett for his erroneous hate crime against Trump supporters that could have sparked riots and mass killing. Then the dolt in the next breath says Chicago is a "Trump free zone" and that Trump is really to blame for what Smollett did?

Can't we nuke Chicago and start over again?

Then I see the NAACP offer Smollett some sort of award?

How can Progressives defend the indefensible, like Smollett, and just double down on it?

They are all insane.

I believe smollett was a political plant for the libs.
When all else fails.

Hollyweird may be involved as well it appears. Time to start breaking down the power base of those who want to create anarchy and chaos in this country, and are doing it for agenda purposes against the majority of Americans (all Americans) that are peaceful, hard working, and Patriots.

I believe smollett was a political plant for the libs.
When all else fails.

Hollyweird may be involved as well it appears. Time to start breaking down the power base of those who want to create anarchy and chaos in this country, and are doing it for agenda purposes against the majority of Americans (all Americans) that are peaceful, hard working, and Patriots.
.....time to call them and the MSM out on their bullshit--and Trump has been the first POTUS that has the balls doing it
MAGA

JSmollett just pissed on the CPD and Chicago
.....Foxx and ''Maggot'' just got fooled by a dumbass---so what do you think that makes them???!!..hahahahahaha

Rahm Emanuel blames Trump for Jussie Smollett controversy, creating 'toxic environment', tells him to 'sit on the sidelines'

This is truly sick. Rahm Emmanuel, the mayor of crazy town, came out and blasted Smollett for his erroneous hate crime against Trump supporters that could have sparked riots and mass killing. Then the dolt in the next breath says Chicago is a "Trump free zone" and that Trump is really to blame for what Smollett did?

How can Progressives defend the indefensible, like Smollett, and just double down on it?

They are all insane.

Emmanuel is right.

They are all insane.

Emmanuel is right.
So says the racist.

They are all insane.

Emmanuel is right.

Smollett is guilty?

The left are all pervs, can't face reality and deserve no respect. Emanual is 0bozo's butt boy. What would you expect?

Really?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that everyone whom is liberal is a pervert?

It's what I expect from a city that gave the world scumbags like Capone, the Obamaggots, Oprah and Jerry Springer. Shitcago is America's "black hole" sucking all life and light out of everything good.

I've come to the sobering conclusion that perhaps this was all planned by the democrats. They wanted everyone to know that the story was made up and they wanted everyone to see Smollett walk and make lots of money for his efforts.

Why? It is to send a message, Progressives are in control.

Resistance is futile.

Forum List

Back