Children of Neo Nazis trapped in Azovstaal plant appeal to international community to save their Nazi parents in vain.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

Cry me a river, no one is going to save those people hiding in the Factory.
France has pleaded many times for unknown reasons to free the troops there in vain, now Ukrainians beg Turkey to step in, but they cant unless Russia cuts exports to Turkey and neither will the US, who cant even beat a bunch of goat herders.
Azovsteel will fall sooner or later, as will the Nazis trapped inside. There is supposed to be a Bio lab under the Factory, lets see what Russian Forces will find there.

At least all civilians are out now!

It's bewildering on why it took so long. Does anyone have an opinion on that? It does seem rather peculiar that Russia didn't finish their objectives in consideration of civilians.

This isn't a normal war in which civilian casualties roughly equal military casualties. It has been reported that military/civilian casualties are at 7/1.

France has pleaded many times for unknown reasons to free the troops there in vain, now Ukrainians beg Turkey to step in, but they cant unless Russia cuts exports to Turkey and neither will the US, who cant even beat a bunch of goat herders.
Azovsteel will fall sooner or later, as will the Nazis trapped inside. There is supposed to be a Bio lab under the Factory, lets see what Russian Forces will find there.

Lol, ya neo Nazi. More Russian propaganda horse crap.

It's just a big late term abortion so it's cool

What are children from Russia doing in a plant in Ukraine? Oh, wait, you are trying to call the Ukrainians Nazis to deflect from the fact that the Russians are the real Nazis. I forgot your simplistic and miserable propaganda attempts. Putin even tried a blitzkrieg attack patterned after his hero Hitler, but still hasn't quashed the tiny country he invaded with his poorly motivated and trained army. Keep up the good work and you may get a kindergartner to believe you some day.

Forum List

Back